Party May 12th New Shop!

Kens Colors

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleep in the hauler? It's not going that late is it? :ahhhhh: :drunk::laughoff:

Besides I heard a rumor of a possible certain pool party afterwards in that neck of the woods. :laughoff:

we can make it happen :dunno: just gotta let us know....still might be a little chilly, but that means drink more :laughing:

What time do people plan on getting there.I know it starts at 2 but are most of you going to make it a late afternoon thing or a night time event, or a all day all night party????

I have to work until 4 and my mother is flying into town that evening.So we might not make it over there until 9pm or possibly stop by before we go to dinner with her.

i can haul it driving isnt a problem just cant load it on crutches.

going to have the truck cleaned up so i can just drop the tail gate and show it in the bed. i only live about a 2 miles from kens shop just north of jones off smoke ranch

Then ill come help ya load it no sweat bud.. :D I spose i should get the titan all cleaned up as well this week too.. its been needing a bath since the damn rains this past couple weeks..

going to have the truck cleaned up so i can just drop the tail gate and show it in the bed. i only live about a 2 miles from kens shop just north of jones off smoke ranch

Thanks for the tip :freakin_nuts: What year is your bike again?

Hey Vegas Style We have the Ranger trailer easy load low gate and if you are close then no problem we can get it down here!!!

I talked to a few people in person and I think it is a great idea if anyone wanted to bring any munchies and whatever beverage other than bud light, soda and water bring it out with you. I am hoping this party is just like hanging at the dunes without all the dirt and no big fires, just as I typed that I realized :laughing: I have a nice outdoor fireplace I could bring down here. Hmmm DDR get together :beatdeadhorse: without a fire :dunno: got to think about that one. Oh and I am rounding up as many chairs as I can I am sure I have more than enough tables, but If you have chairs bring a few just in case.

Any way I hope to see lot's of you and your toys down here, this weekend. Also there may be a few DDR People that have not met many folks on the site, this would be a great opportunity to say hi and put names with faces!!!!