Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

screw it....iam inviting myself!

:ahhhhh:

derrrrrrr :watching:

Everyone on DDR is invited, yes even you Chase. There might even be some non DDR folks there.

  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Sleep in the hauler? It's not going that late is it? :ahhhhh: :drunk::laughoff:

Besides I heard a rumor of a possible certain pool party afterwards in that neck of the woods. :laughoff:

we can make it happen :dunno: just gotta let us know....still might be a little chilly, but that means drink more :laughing:

Posted

What time do people plan on getting there.I know it starts at 2 but are most of you going to make it a late afternoon thing or a night time event, or a all day all night party????

I have to work until 4 and my mother is flying into town that evening.So we might not make it over there until 9pm or possibly stop by before we go to dinner with her.

Posted (edited)

Dani, I plan on staying as late as anyone wants to we have been down here working so much trying to get everything done we hardly ever leave before 1 lately

Edited by Kens Colors
Posted

I think Wingnut is bringing a quad Even if No one else brings anything you should still bring the rail.

I was just wondering, Ken. I'll still bring the rail. :laughoff:

Posted

if someone wants to come up the road my banshee is a easy load out of the garage into my truck but i cant do it myself right now. any way me and a chair are going to show up.

Posted

that would of been awesome!!!! supposed to be warm saturday to. Darn!! Lil monkies always have great ideas! :pissed:

now we know who's really behind ddr :boxer::shake: just kiddin pete you the man, you the man :laughoff::laughoff:

Posted

i can haul it driving isnt a problem just cant load it on crutches.

going to have the truck cleaned up so i can just drop the tail gate and show it in the bed. i only live about a 2 miles from kens shop just north of jones off smoke ranch

Posted

Then ill come help ya load it no sweat bud.. :D I spose i should get the titan all cleaned up as well this week too.. its been needing a bath since the damn rains this past couple weeks..

Posted

Then ill come help ya load it no sweat bud.. :D

If you need a secound hand PM me and I'll give you my cell# and I can stop

By on my way, I live just up the street.

:pissed::boxer::laughoff::laughoff:

Posted

i can haul it driving isnt a problem just cant load it on crutches.

going to have the truck cleaned up so i can just drop the tail gate and show it in the bed. i only live about a 2 miles from kens shop just north of jones off smoke ranch

Thanks for the tip :freakin_nuts: What year is your bike again?

Posted

i can haul it driving isnt a problem just cant load it on crutches.

going to have the truck cleaned up so i can just drop the tail gate and show it in the bed. i only live about a 2 miles from kens shop just north of jones off smoke ranch

Hey Vegas Style We have the Ranger trailer easy load low gate and if you are close then no problem we can get it down here!!!

I talked to a few people in person and I think it is a great idea if anyone wanted to bring any munchies and whatever beverage other than bud light, soda and water bring it out with you. I am hoping this party is just like hanging at the dunes without all the dirt and no big fires, just as I typed that I realized :laughing: I have a nice outdoor fireplace I could bring down here. Hmmm DDR get together :beatdeadhorse: without a fire :dunno: got to think about that one. Oh and I am rounding up as many chairs as I can I am sure I have more than enough tables, but If you have chairs bring a few just in case.

Any way I hope to see lot's of you and your toys down here, this weekend. Also there may be a few DDR People that have not met many folks on the site, this would be a great opportunity to say hi and put names with faces!!!!

Posted

Hey Dave THANK YOU THANK YOU for saving our butt this weekend!!!!

Anytime I can help Ken just let me know!!!

Plus the beer is always cold there :dunno:

:laughing: :ahhhhh: :beatdeadhorse::dunno:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...