Party May 12th New Shop!

Kens Colors

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea that was very nice. It only took a half day of drinking before I got them to let me ride around in the parking lot...LOL

I'll report more tomorrow so here are a few pics for ya.

I didn't video much or take many pics... we were just hanging out. Video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFWFzLYPitw

post-1362-1179043021.jpg

post-1362-1179043040.jpg

post-1362-1179043059.jpg

post-1362-1179043121.jpg

post-1362-1179043136.jpg

post-1362-1179043171.jpg

Edited by metalalien

Thank you Ken for a great party, It was great to see all the cool people

from DDR again makes me want to go to the dunes even more, The wife and I

enjoyed talking with old friends and meeting new ones. I hope you business is as successful as your party!!!

:drinkbeer: :beatup: :laughoff::laughoff:

Thanks again Ken & Jerry for the great time! It was a real good turnout. It was cool hanging out and chatting with some DDR peeps again. Your shop kicks a$$ and I hope it is very successful for you two.

some of my "observations":

-Sissorlifts make for great party favors and fun rides :drinkbeer:

-bouncy houses fall down if they aren't properly inflated...that was funny as hell when all the kids started screamin! :drunk:

-miniature go-carts with less than 50cc's are still dangerous and that's why they're fun.

-metalalien likes to do burnouts and parking lot rally racing

-SinCityBlondie needs to watch where she running! :grin: She almost had a matching wounded leg like Vegas Style. :beatup:

-"Fuggin racnjasen bro" was still there even though he wasn't :laughoff:

-CBJ's :flipoff::laughing:

-wingnut thinks I'm going to hell. :bs::laughoff:

-hoolahoops make any time better and also double as a jump rope :laughoff:

-wetandwreckless actually showed up! :dope:

-Dani (Danielle) is just as cool in person as on the internet :laughoff:

I'll post some pics I took soon

i had a good time but i was tired that was about as much as i have done as a gimp yet. it was drug and easy chair time by the time i left. thanks to everyone for looking out for me.

Ken and jerry it looks like you have built a realy nice place to work and im sure you will do great with your new adventures. great party maybe the first of a few????

you are close by so i will have to pop in now and then..

DDR ROCKS

Yea everyone was real nice, Ken has a great shop there. The food was nice there was plently of soda and it was overcast outside so it wasn't too hot.

My cameras batteries were nearly dead when I showed up so I only took a few shots of the bike and stuff. I misssed all the cool stuff like the mini go-cart rally racing (complete with water ballons) oh and little things like taking pictures of the people at the party.....LOL I tried just before we started to leave but it was too dark for video.... OH well Dunefreak will have lots of pics.

I sure wish more bikes had showed up. I would have loved to seen some of the drag Zs of 700rs or whatever.

We were taking turns in the parking lot doing burn outs. Throw a little water on the ground and see how long you could hold it. That actually lasted a couple hours (maybe 6 burnouts) before the people next door freaked out...LOL That put an end to the loud bikes but not the quiet Can-am... Wheelie time!

I had alot of fun. Nice people.. :laughoff:

Thanks to everyone who showed up and helped Jerry and I get this place going DDR Style :beatup:

I almost have the shop cleaned up and ready for Business tomorrow morning :laughoff:. I stopped drinking Capn Moron and started drinking water about 2 hrs before I left last night, got everything shut down hooked up my camper and headed home, I did have to pull over about a mile down the road cause I forgot to take the DDR banner :dope::laughing::laughoff: off the back of the camper, don't want to lose that!!!!!

Observations,.......really just one DDR is a really cool "family"!!!!!!!!

One question tho?? Should we do it again?

For some reason I can't get my pictures to upload but I didn't take too many anyway.

Well I better get back to work all I have left to do here is hose down the floor :drinkbeer::flipoff::laughoff::laughoff::drunk:

Again thank you everyone!!!!

Edited by Kens Colors

Thank you Ken and Jerry.. A great turn out for your opening party good peeps and good times. As vegas style said maybe the first of a few, DDR show and shine or just show, or just DDR :laughoff: any way best of luck with the shop with hard work comes success and you have all ready put in the hard work.

post-1889-1179083827.gif Yes indeedy, GREAT party! Plenty of food and drink, great peeps, couldn't ask for more!

Haven't heard much yet about the after party-party, Dan?? Mike?? Anybody in there?!? :laughing:

Looking forward to more pics, I took a few with the camera phone, but I'm sure Pete's will be better.

I hope Stacey is doing better today, maybe the hangover has taken her mind off the leg. :cripple:

Ken, I'll drag Davey's arse over there in a bit to pick up the bike. :mc_smiley:

When's the next party?!? :beercheers::idea: :eatdrink021: