Sincity_blondie Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 hi Larry your son is so fine haha Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, im assuming your talkin about the older son Gangstaa girl???? Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, im assuming your talkin about the older son Gangstaa girl???? haha yea. forgot there was 2. Quote
JoeDuner Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 Looks like I missed a good one, sorry Ken and Jerry. Quote
lvnalolife Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 Looks like I missed a good one, sorry Ken and Jerry. You and me both! Quote
dunefreak Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 Looks like I missed a good one, sorry Ken and Jerry. You and me both! Well it was only posted up for like THREE WEEKS! Quote
Kens Colors Posted May 23, 2007 Author Posted May 23, 2007 Hey!!!!!!!!!!! I would not have any problems hosting another one of these, DDR get togethers again, maybe get a few more toys out to show and shine, like maybe a funco or 2. Maybe some farm equipment. So when we are itchin for a party, We seem to have enough space to do it. Just let me know!!! Thanks again to all who attended, and to those that didn't, well we may just do it again sometime! Oh and the booth looks like a bedliner booth now!!! Come see us if you need tint, touch up or a nice Turbo Liner for your truck!! Quote
dinicolady Posted May 23, 2007 Posted May 23, 2007 From the moment I saw this little guy, I thought he looked like a miniature Bert! Maybe it's just me. Quote
dunefreak Posted May 23, 2007 Posted May 23, 2007 .....I thought he looked like a miniature Bert! Maybe it's just me. That's an oxy-moron! :ahhhhh: Quote
mineurbiz Posted May 23, 2007 Posted May 23, 2007 I was only able to stay for a couple hours, but it was a blast. Ken I hope you do have another party, what a great way to hangout with people from DDR. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.