Party May 12th New Shop!

Kens Colors

post-416-1178246900.jpg

post-416-1178246987.jpg

Everyone on DDR is invited we we have refreshments munchies. You can also bring any of those things yourself.

We will have a keg of budlight :laughing::headbang1: sodas and water,

and a couple of grills going. Invite your friends

and enemys!!!

Clean up your toys and make them Shine!!!! :idiot: I have talked to a

couple of people that wondered if they could bring toys down for sale??

I think that is a great idea. So if you have a toy you want to sell Clean

that thing up and bring it down too!!!!

I have most of the stuff to make the party fun but any suggestions or

additions would be appreciated!!!

Crasher you better be bringing the DISCO BALL!!!!!

thanks guys I hope we get to see many of you at the party.

Ps............... We will have raffle off 1 free window tint up and 1 free touch up!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there fo sho!! Supporting my fellow ddr friend! how long do you expect it to last ken??

do you need me to bring anything? a table?? a grill?? an ez up?? let me know! have you made up any flyers or business cards we can pass out??

Edited by Sincity_blondie

I think I can round up enough tables I will have 2 grilles going, plenty of shade, I think.

The "party" part will be inside the shop plenty of room nice and cool in here.

Ross has graciously offered some help with a few party necessaties. But I will post up others things that might help make it the best party we can have.

See you all on the 12th. or sooner thanks for all the support we have done several DDR's Tint work and if every thing goes well by the time the party arrives the bedliner operation will be up and going!!!

damn ken! i was ready for the party when you first wanted to have it but i am going to be in caliente to mark the race course for the dusty times 250 that weekend. gonna miss a good time im sure. :angry22:

Matter of fact I think you should just plan to sleep in the hauler and yes there is plenty of room !!!!!!

Sleep in the hauler? It's not going that late is it? :idiot::laughoff::headbang1:

Besides I heard a rumor of a possible certain pool party afterwards in that neck of the woods. :laughing:

Pete... there is a giant dirt lot so there is plenty of space to park the hauler if need be. :D Hell if it will fit under one of the canopies could park it in the shade too :D no worries on that part. I cant wait.. And I hope the rumored pool party is true... :D

Can't wait! I'll be there with my buggy. Any room for my hauler in the parking lot or street as that is my only means of transporting my rail now. :laughoff:

I know where u can gt a red trailer... :flipoff: