Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

:beercheers: You guys have some really nice equipment! :laughing: Here is a couple pics of my car.

2662dumont9-24-05025.jpg

2662dumont9-24-05028.jpg

2662dumont9-24-05006.jpg

I have seen that Orange car going up the hill and it is wicked!!!! And very nice car you have there.

Posted

These are some sweet pictures of some good looking rides. I guess I'll throw mine into the mix........ :laughing: ............here's a pic of my ride just for sh#*'s and giggles........... :beercheers:post-17-1133507720_thumb.jpg

Posted

THIS IS A PIC OF CHUCKS BUGGY... TATUM MOTORSPORTS SAND DEMON ITS A SUBI STI 2.0 TURBO ENG BUILT BY OUTBACK MOTORSPORTS .. THIS THING HAULS ASSS...

I had a chance to follow him alittle on the DDR ride. It was a blast and that car does seem to work really well.

Posted

Yeah he was there. When you headed back with a flat Chuck took off and JOE, Me, YNOT and alot of other people followed him out thru the dunes.

Posted

Yeah he was there. When you headed back with a flat Chuck took off and JOE, Me, YNOT and alot of other people followed him out thru the dunes.

Ohhh ok. :laughing: I didn't notice who all was behind us in that crazy wind storm. :beercheers:

Posted

was the orange tatum in the atv/offroad show in portland or?

No, but it was at the SSSS "04" in California. :grin:

Posted

Joe I don't think that car was there on the DDR ride. You sure? I don't remember it...?

it was. it is my father-in-law's. My bro-in-law was driving it. He is afraid to open it up cuz he doesn't want to break anything. You should follow the owner on a ride. I think he would give you a good run. Trust me, it rides smooth! And fast too! Thats what made be want to get a Turbo Subaru rail! Here is a pic of the rail next to my quad....

post-63-1134605679_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...