I finally got into Sand Sports Magazine

dreamrr

:D I finally did it! I got a picture in Sandsports! It's a small pic and write up but I have been trying to get my rails in this magazine for quite some time, so this is a small accomplishment for me! I mentioned DDR in the paper work I filled out, but they did not mention the site :(

I know it doesn't measure up to Travis's features, but here is the picture... the rail to the left looks familiar too! :redhat:

0510072138.jpg

Edited by dreamrr

:D I finally did it! I got a picture in Sandsports! It's a small pic and write up but I have been trying to get my rails in this magazine for quite some time, so this is a small accomplishment for me! I mentioned DDR in the paper work I filled out, but they did not mention the site :(

I know it doesn't measure up to Travis's features, but here is the picture... the rail to the left looks familiar too! :redhat:

0510072138.jpg

Thats awesome!!! Congrats!! the car on the other page is dman. Congrats to him also!! havent seen him around lately?????

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Right on Taylor. :clap:

I'll read up on it when I get my mag.

That's cool. :redhat:

Dman told me today that his was in there. and there it is. How funny. :clap:

I had a small pic in Sand Addiction mag last year. No write-up though. I was still stoked. :idiot:

Congrats :clap:

Edited by Randog

Do you get anything besides all the glamour, when you get in that magazine?? I think you should at least get some pie. Funny that does not look like Dmans Rail? :redhat: wonder whats wrong with that picture.

Congrats you guys that really is cool!!

Do you get anything besides all the glamour, when you get in that magazine?? I think you should at least get some pie. Funny that does not look like Dmans Rail? :laughoff: wonder whats wrong with that picture.

Congrats you guys that really is cool!!

You said, pie! :laughoff::barf: jacka$$ :laughoff:

And how does it not look like Dman's rail, Ken? That's the same picture that used to be in his avatar. :laughoff: