Have you accomplished any New Year's resolutions yet?

dunefreak

OK, here we are about 1/2 way into the year already :dunno: and was curious if anyone stuck to their guns so far and accomplished any of their new year's resolutions yet? :thumb:

Here's the thread from back then...

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...;hl=resolutions

I have got about half way there I guess...

1. Get my rail back together one way or another - YEP, definitley did that :beercheers:

2. Spend just as much time as this last year (or more) with friends- kinda. I am trying to as much as possible

3. Get some home imrovements done that I have been trying to get done- YEP, one project at a time

4. Try and get even more invovled with FoDD & the fight to keep Dumont open- YEP, helped a bunch over cleanup weekend and have offered more help as well.

5. Get a new quad (2nd Raptor)- NOPE, that one is gonna have to wait :(

6. Take a real vacation- HMM, still hoping for one of those :dunno:

1. Finish my 50lb weight loss.....25 down....25 to go. (I've let it go the past month or so...holiday's aren't helping) Nope...fell off the wagon lately and I don't think there will be much left of me if I went to 50

2. Finalize the rail and maybe get it painted or powdered. (It's been nick-named "chip" until then) Not this year....maybe next.....but I did say maybe to this one!!

3. Continue to enjoy life and improve my health. YES....this one is a gimme!! :beercheers:

Yep!! :D:D

I started mine early in October!

NO more smoking B)

Already lost 55 lbs and only 10 more to go!! :thumb:

Now I am up to running 3 miles a day and hiking 3 miles on the weekend (when we aren't riding) not laying around taking naps all weekend!! :beercheers:

Oh My! Let me think.

!. Jump back on my Bow Flex and get a tight a$$. Twice a week and cardio twice a week

2. Be nicer (thanks SMURF) people think I'm a b*tch. I'm doing OK here. I just have no tact and say what is on my mind. I call them my Terates moments.

3. Run alot more with my dogs. I was but I hurt my foot really bad. I need to get a bike now.

4. Find a new friend. Yes Christie (you rock) :idea:

5. Way more home improvements. I do have the powertools. Yepper!

6. New veggie garden (given) they are so fun. OH YEAH! right now I have Corn, Yellow Squash, tomatoes, and a bunch of other stuff.

7. Get an NOS bottle for my Golf Cart. (You'll understand when you see it) Nope not yet.

8. Love who I am :laughoff: :driver::driver: Until I have a moodswing :dunno::dunno::blink: :fro: :beercheers::thumb: Then start all over.

Wasn't arround to post on that, but I've definately fulfilled mine, which was to make more money and spend it on even dumber crap. ACCOMPLISHED, whoo!

...man.

Same thing as Sand~~Snake.. Quit this damn habbit for good.. 2 - 3 month spurts dont count so i want to do it for good. NOPE

Drop a couple HUNDRED lbs. well just a few to get rid of my girlish figure! NOPE

Attempt to get DDR moved to a new server ( its been a thing in the works for a long time need to get it finished but hey what can you do when the equiptment is free other than bug your best friend to hurry the FK up ) Gotta get to california one of these weekends and it will finally get done

Once DDR is moved to a new server DDR Staff has had some IDEAS to get FoDD more involved in the online community and up to speed . Lets not discuss this

Make DDR the best damn place on the internet for dumont despite all our copycat competitors and good friends I think we accomplished this :D

Get a new job that pays just as much as these 2 combined and have NORMAL effin hours to go to dumont Definatley still workin on this one

Oh My! Let me think.

2. Be nicer (thanks SMURF) people think I'm a b*tch. I'm doing OK here. I just have no tact and say what is on my mind. I call them my Terates moments.

Ha ha good luck with that one skyz :beercheers:

I would have to say yes I did, being I didnt make any, so none to accomplish :laughing: I know a few things i should change ,but maybe someday :laughing:

diddo :thumb:

Wow....well aren't you two just a couple of freakin rebels! :dunno::thumb::coocoo: