Will anyone be out at the dunes this Sat.-Sun (Feb. 11-12)

dreamrr

I am planning on being out at Dumont this Sat. and Sun., Feb 11-12. Just wondering if anyone else is going out this weekend. I'm warming up for Presidents Day Weekend! If your going to be out there, post what your riding, maybe I'll see ya out there!

I'm riding my blue Yamaha YFZ 450 and I'll have my rail out there as well!

I am planning on being out at Dumont this Sat. and Sun., Feb 11-12. Just wondering if anyone else is going out this weekend. I'm warming up for Presidents Day Weekend! If your going to be out there, post what your riding, maybe I'll see ya out there!

I'm riding my blue Yamaha YFZ 450 and I'll have my rail out there as well!

Im new to this site but not dumont, ill be there from the 10-12 . Ill be on a cr250 all black and have

my rail also. Camp will have a 30ft. gearbox. Ill look for your rail. See you out there.

It looks like I will have my car back by this weekend so we are planning on going. We will be by the #9 bathroom as usual.

Here's a pic of the car :laughoff:

post-85-1139431182_thumb.jpg

Edited by ynot

We'll be out there the 11th for Banshee Wars 3. Hope to see some Banshees out there.

We'll be riding 4 strokers. See you at Comp. hill.

I won't be making it out to "home" (Dumont) till Prez Day. :laughoff:

Don't forget to get plenty of pics everyone! :mc_smiley: Have a fun and safe weekend DDR peeps.

Sounds like we got a few people going out this weekend! Hopefully we can meet up at comp and race a couple of times! Stop me if you see me! My brother, dad, and me drive the rail... so if you see me my name is Taylor!

Sounds like we got a few people going out this weekend! Hopefully we can meet up at comp and race a couple of times! Stop me if you see me! My brother, dad, and me drive the rail... so if you see me my name is Taylor!

I'lll be at the hill watching my son.

He's got a black 450R

My DS is gone so I'll be hanging in my truck. A red Dodge 2500.

I'll also be hanging around the KBR trailer, they are bringing their mobile dyno.

i will be out there for the day (Sat) with a few friends. were gona spend most of the time at the Banshee Wars looking at the action but are also going to take some rides. do you guys have a specific time that you will get togheter @ comp hill? it would be nice to meet you guys and put some faces on the names.

hope to see some of you out there :laughoff:

That is just a picture that was done for the graphics(paint shop overlay)!! But thank you very much!!! Our body took alot of work but jeff davis did an awsome job on the body, Pictures do not do it justice!!!!This saturday the car will not have the entire body on it because the painter is unable to finish the clear coaton the hood,side panel,wing and rear cowl but it should be 100% complete for presidents weekend!!!! :headbang: