Chrome shop in Vegas

SandBox_Kid

i don't think there is anyone in vegas that does anymore...i know when i have wheels in the shop i get to send them off to california...something about EPA regs. in nev. :eatdrink021: i could be wrong. if there is a place in vegas i would like to know also :D

i don't think there is anyone in vegas that does anymore...i know when i have wheels in the shop i get to send them off to california...something about EPA regs. in nev. :banghead: i could be wrong. if there is a place in vegas i would like to know also :D

:beercheers: I hope that's not true. If it is....I guess you have to pay to look good!! :eatdrink021:

i don't think there is anyone in vegas that does anymore...i know when i have wheels in the shop i get to send them off to california...something about EPA regs. in nev. :eatdrink021: i could be wrong. if there is a place in vegas i would like to know also :D

You are correct Jackie,from what i have heard as well no more plating in town they can ship it to la or colorado and get it done

I GOT SHINED AT THE "SHINE SHOP" just my opinion, the shine shop sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! they send it out to cal. then when i got it back a month later, the inside of the bumper was totally yellow, and water stain/rust stain everywhere. i said whats up with this, they said just take some polishing cream to it...it will buff out. then last but not least, cash only. no debit card, and no reciept. NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO THERE............. :eatdrink021:

Edited by maxdout

ALL MY CROMING I HAVE TO HAVE IT SENT OFF TO CALI... NO ONE IN LV ANY MORE...

And then when the shop in cali gets it, They send it down to mexico. The laws here in cali suck.

I was having some nickle plating done here in town a few years ago and the only place in town was APS by the Orleans tryed the chrome zone but had bad results.... Electroless nickle would be the hot set up for suspension stuff pretty much every car in Nextel cup has their com ponets done you can weld right to it as well as mag the parts with no problems

Tyler is right.......The shine shop has sucked since they got new owners a while back. They did the worst powdercoating in the world for me. Shop on arville is good though!

And then when the shop in cali gets it, They send it down to mexico. The laws here in cali suck.

You beat me to it. If the laws in Nevada suck what would that say about California's!!!

I had my intakes chromed on my last rail and they went into Mexico. The good thing is it is usually good work and done at a fair price.