Who Works On American Pacific?

Resident^Blonde

Where I park at work, I back my little red rocket into its parking spot with the back facing the corner of american pacific and gallager crest. I see this white Four Door Lifted Ford Pickup truck with Dumont Dune Riders At the top of his back window, followed by a got sand sticker on the bottom of the back window about Every Morning and at lunch. Just wanted to see who it was cuz.. well im just nosey and wanted to say hi lol. :D

Where I park at work, I back my little red rocket into its parking spot with the back facing the corner of american pacific and gallager crest. I see this white Four Door Lifted Ford Pickup truck with Dumont Dune Riders At the top of his back window, followed by a got sand sticker on the bottom of the back window about Every Morning and at lunch. Just wanted to see who it was cuz.. well im just nosey and wanted to say hi lol. :D

where is that?

You've asked this like 2 or 3 times before! It's JJ (lvnalolife) :slap::banghead::idiot: get with the program! LOL

I thought we cleared it up. http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...ost&p=40596

:thumb:

I remember you asking about JJ's truck another time too, but I'm not gonna go searching for that one. :shoot_head: :pissed: :angry2:

Either way- it was JJ. :thumb:

I was just "clarifying" :idiot::finger:

Mapquest is your friend :dunno:

I could only guess that he was playing around with these quotes :dunno::boxer:

Ahh just slap him :laughing:

I don't know about you guys, but I saw quite a few laughing smilies in those quotes. :angry2: :idiot:

Some just don't see the humor I guess. :banghead:

There was never any rage intended. So sorry Resident Blonde! Please forgive me for lashing out at you! :shoot_head: :thumb::pissed:

I don't know about you guys, but I saw quite a few laughing smilies in those quotes. :boxer::thumb:

Some just don't see the humor I guess. :idiot:

There was never any rage intended. So sorry Resident Blonde! Please forgive me for lashing out at you! :shoot_head: :finger::dunno:

I saw them and I am sure he saw them he is just being his usual smart a$$ and :banghead: he thinks he is funny alway's starting problems j/K. We didn't get called circus farkas for nothing and yes the ringleader is usually the one causing grief :pissed: Ok I probally will get in trouble now so i better just zip it. :angry2:

I saw them and I am sure he saw them he is just being his usual smart a$$ and :banghead: he thinks he is funny alway's starting problems j/K. We didn't get called circus farkas for nothing and yes the ringleader is usually the one causing grief :idiot: Ok I probally will get in trouble now so i better just zip it. :thumb:

I kinda figured he was just being a smart a$$, or is it dumb a$$?...oooooh! Just kidding Chris. Either way, I appreciate it!! lol :shoot_head: :pissed:

I'll be sure to start some internet rage with him next time around as well. :dunno::finger: :angry2:

I kinda figured he was just being a smart a$$, or is it dumb a$$?...oooooh! Just kidding Chris. Either way, I appreciate it!! lol :shoot_head: :idiot:

I'll be sure to start some internet rage with him next time around as well. :finger::pissed::thumb:

I give you the :angry2: on that :banghead: serves him right Ha!Ha!

I kinda figured he was just being a smart a$$, or is it dumb a$$?...oooooh! Just kidding Chris. Either way, I appreciate it!! lol :shoot_head: :banghead:

I'll be sure to start some internet rage with him next time around as well. :angry2: :thumb::idiot:

Yup ! you got me...being a smart a$$ ! I actually thought your remarks were funny...but they reminded me of "Road Rage", so I said Internet rage. I think of you as "the lion tamer", keeping everyone in check ! :pissed:

I don't know about you guys, but I saw quite a few laughing smilies in those quotes. :dunno::laughing:

Some just don't see the humor I guess. :whacky101:

There was never any rage intended. So sorry Resident Blonde! Please forgive me for lashing out at you! :no_no: :laughoff::laughoff:

i didnt see ne rage,,, u were just pointing out the obvious lol. the original question was so long ago i forgot i asked it. but no biggie. im blonde. im used to being corrected :laughing: