Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Right-on, Jodi. :think:

That's going to be a cool looking car.

I dig on the chassis. cool lines. :driver:

You best get busy on it. :drunk:

R-

:fro:

Posted (edited)

Right-on, Jodi. :fro:

That's going to be a cool looking car.

I dig on the chassis. cool lines. :dope:

You best get busy on it. :fro:

R-

:drunk:

Thanks!! :D

Believe it or not the frame will be finished by the end of the weekend.

And we have all the rest of the stuff at home from one certain other rail that doesn't exist anymore :ninja::driver:

Except he's got a differant motor, that he's all excited about. :slap: Pontiac, I think. I usually pay attention when he talks about that kind of stuff, cause I really like to learn. But :drunk: I guess I wasn't listening. He PMed Pete about the wiring harness, he might remember what it is. I could take a picture when I get home, but he'd probably :think: me cause he doesn't have it all pretty yet!!

Edited by buggychick
Posted

Thanks!! :D

Believe it or not the frame will be finished by the end of the weekend.

And we have all the rest of the stuff at home from one certain other rail that doesn't exist anymore :slap::laughing:

Except he's got a differant motor, that he's all excited about. :barf: Pontiac, I think. I usually pay attention when he talks about that kind of stuff, cause I really like to learn. But :laughoff: I guess I wasn't listening. He PMed Pete about the wiring harness, he might remember what it is. I could take a picture when I get home, but he'd probably :angry2: me cause he doesn't have it all pretty yet!!

we got stalled

post-1556-1180756701.jpg

Posted

post-1556-1180757095.jpg

Is that ALL he drank?? It was a light night then! :angry2: :slap:

Please tell me thats a gas tank and NOT a keg full of Budlight!! :laughing:

Looks great!! Can't wait to see it AND all the other stuff he's bringing back! I understand we are proud owners of a Suzuki "Rhino" now also :dope::laughoff:

Benifits of owning a tow shop! :shake::barf:

Posted

Thanks!! :D

Believe it or not the frame will be finished by the end of the weekend.

And we have all the rest of the stuff at home from one certain other rail that doesn't exist anymore :ninja::shake:

Except he's got a differant motor, that he's all excited about. :think: Pontiac, I think. I usually pay attention when he talks about that kind of stuff, cause I really like to learn. But :dope: I guess I wasn't listening. He PMed Pete about the wiring harness, he might remember what it is. I could take a picture when I get home, but he'd probably :angry2: me cause he doesn't have it all pretty yet!!

yup, Pontiac 3.8L...maybe s/c. I can't remember. :think:

we got stalled

post-1556-1180756701.jpg

:barf::slap::laughing::laughoff:

Posted (edited)

Is that ALL he drank?? It was a light night then! :angry2: :slap:

Please tell me thats a gas tank and NOT a keg full of Budlight!! :laughing:

Looks great!! Can't wait to see it AND all the other stuff he's bringing back! I understand we are proud owners of a Suzuki "Rhino" now also :dope::laughoff:

Benifits of owning a tow shop! :shake::barf:

post-1556-1180804394.jpg

Yesterday morning I told Bob he could only drink 1 beer while we were welding and cutting so that what he showed up with

Edited by lakecitydan
Posted

post-1556-1180804394.jpg

Yesterday morning I told Bob he could only drink 1 beer while we were welding and cutting so that what he showed up with

we still had beer left and the car is done. heading back in th am. 700 miles and to work on it I go. It is a 3.8 s/c out of a 2000 pontiac GTP. I think it will work good :laughing: Thanks again lakecity customs. Time to build another to have in stock. :angry2:

Posted (edited)

Yesterday morning I told Bob he could only drink 1 beer while we were welding and cutting so that what he showed up with

:dunno::bawl:

Would not surprise me!

Thanks again for the help Dan!! Can't wait to see it tomorrow! :D:stick_smack:

Edited by buggychick
Posted

Congrats guys.

Looks like they got a lot of work done even with the Bud breaks. :stick_smack:

You will have an awesome ride by ridding season. :dunno::bawl:

Posted

:dunno::bawl:

Would not surprise me!

Thanks again for the help Dan!! Can't wait to see it tomorrow! :D:stick_smack:

got drunk and decided to paint it ,didn't sand it very well so it didn't come out very good

Posted (edited)

post-1556-1180859530.jpg

:dunno::bawl:

Would not surprise me!

Thanks again for the help Dan!! Can't wait to see it tomorrow! :D:stick_smack:

got drunk and decided to paint it ,didn't sand it very well so it didn't come out very good,looks way differant

Edited by lakecitydan
Posted

Congrats guys.

Looks like they got a lot of work done even with the Bud breaks. :bawl:

You will have an awesome ride by ridding season. :driver::dunno:

Thanks!! I can't believe 2 1/2 days start to finish. :stick_smack:

got drunk and decided to paint it ,didn't sand it very well so it didn't come out very good

:dope: NOOOOO!!!!! :barf:

Did they ever do anything with that Corvair motor or is it sitting there getting trashed to??

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Now im not so great with newer/smaller GM engines....but does that thing have a super charger on it? :woo_hoo:

Edited by cycoguy
Posted

Now im not so great with newer/smaller GM engines....but does that thing have a super charger on it? :woo_hoo:

Yes sir its blown and injected. :woo_hoo: Super charger.

Posted

So we finally have an update on the new rail!

Picked up a bus box trans. Built for a SCORE race bug but never used.

:D

So whats so built about it,did it come from LLLLoyd? is it built to be a beer holder?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...