Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That was cool.

What is this?

post-475-1182366593.jpg

It's a sand drag car with duel rear paddles. He was just cruising and I decided to get some vid.

I thought it was cool. :woo_hoo:

Posted

Cool!!! I'd ride w/ you guys anytime... and hey just cause I did the same thing, move the cam to the side of your helmit. You will have more flexability adjusting it and the visor won't be in the view...

Posted

That ruled. :woo_hoo:

Nice video mang.

What camera do you have?

Do you know the resolution?

I've been thinkin' :woo_hoo: and researchin'.

Thanks for sharing with all of us.

R-

Posted

That ruled. :rockwoot:

Nice video mang.

What camera do you have?

Do you know the resolution?

I've been thinkin' :beercheers: and researchin'.

Thanks for sharing with all of us.

R-

It's either a 560 or 580 lines of resolution camera. I recommend you spend the $$$ and get a good one because it makes a big difference in quality and the $$$ difference is not that much. Let me know if you decide to research and I can help you. It hasn't been long since I went through it.

Posted

It's either a 560 or 580 lines of resolution camera. I recommend you spend the $$$ and get a good one because it makes a big difference in quality and the $$$ difference is not that much. Let me know if you decide to research and I can help you. It hasn't been long since I went through it.

Cool video :beercheers: ...the helmit cam is great I used one in my race truck mounted to the cage , it did great video :laughoff:

Posted

I need a helmet cam, that vid is awsome and the quality is great from the helmet cam..

i have a helmet cam that iam sellin pretty cheap, comes with its own hard drive and chip

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...