iridektm Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 We did up a little video from last season...Hope you enjoy it. More to come later. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 Nice job- sweet video I can put it up on our videos page if you'd like. Quote
1BADYFZ Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 I need a helmet cam, that vid is awsome and the quality is great from the helmet cam.. Quote
iridektm Posted June 20, 2007 Author Posted June 20, 2007 Nice job- sweet video I can put it up on our videos page if you'd like. Sure, Put it wherever people can enjoy it. Quote
iridektm Posted June 20, 2007 Author Posted June 20, 2007 That was cool. What is this? It's a sand drag car with duel rear paddles. He was just cruising and I decided to get some vid. I thought it was cool. Quote
cycoguy Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 that was some awesome video of what looked like some kick a$$ rides! good job! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 (edited) OUT STANDING Edited June 20, 2007 by RICHARDCHEESE Quote
indasand Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 Cool!!! I'd ride w/ you guys anytime... and hey just cause I did the same thing, move the cam to the side of your helmit. You will have more flexability adjusting it and the visor won't be in the view... Quote
wingnut Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 Cool video....thanks for using cool music and not assrock!!! Quote
Randog Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 That ruled. Nice video mang. What camera do you have? Do you know the resolution? I've been thinkin' and researchin'. Thanks for sharing with all of us. R- Quote
dunefreak Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 Added to the video page http://www.dumontduneriders.com/videos.html Quote
wsky70 Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 Great Vid....Good to see some more of Dumont, keep them coming....SF Woody Quote
iridektm Posted June 21, 2007 Author Posted June 21, 2007 That ruled. Nice video mang. What camera do you have? Do you know the resolution? I've been thinkin' and researchin'. Thanks for sharing with all of us. R- It's either a 560 or 580 lines of resolution camera. I recommend you spend the $$$ and get a good one because it makes a big difference in quality and the $$$ difference is not that much. Let me know if you decide to research and I can help you. It hasn't been long since I went through it. Quote
offroadracer Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 It's either a 560 or 580 lines of resolution camera. I recommend you spend the $$$ and get a good one because it makes a big difference in quality and the $$$ difference is not that much. Let me know if you decide to research and I can help you. It hasn't been long since I went through it. Cool video ...the helmit cam is great I used one in my race truck mounted to the cage , it did great video Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 I need a helmet cam, that vid is awsome and the quality is great from the helmet cam.. i have a helmet cam that iam sellin pretty cheap, comes with its own hard drive and chip Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.