Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

she cant take them to court though

she wont have a leg to stand on...

well actually if she would just stand up for her self and do a little fancy footwork, she might be able to put her foot in her lawyers a$$ and him to steppin in the right direction. :thumb:

Posted

we knew you would come around....we all know were going to hell wearing gasoline shorts and one of us from DDR is most likely going to be driving, so were going to be in good company!

Posted

that would be our hell...

NO SAND

as you open a beer it evaporates

bikes and buggies always broke

no smokes

spilled the cooler full of Icy beer...(wait i did that)

to fat to bend over and buckle your boots---fit in your rail---

Posted

I heard she was going to go on a babysitting job interview, but couldn't get her foot in the door.

I thought the interview went well, but no one can get a hold of her since Maxwell Smart stole her phone while he's was cleaning up Six Flags.

don_adams.jpg

Posted

Well I've been to hell, they kicked me out. I wonder if they will now take me back? I can't stop laughing, from the few responses I was giggling, just didn't want it to seem bad...lol.

Posted
:laughoff: Ok, I did feel bad for the girl when I heard about this last week, but yet I still smiled and chuckled at this thread today, and nothing has had that effect on me yet this week... So I guess I'll be on that rail to hell... oh well... Thanks for making me smile DDR, even tho it was at someone else's expense... :laughoff:
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...