Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Where is that Six Flags anyways? :dope:

It sounds cheep to go there.

The last time I went to the one in LA, it cost me an Arm and a Leg. :offtopic:

Posted

i think its like...........hmmmm, a few bones.

:dope::laughing::offtopic: :ahhhhh:

Crap I just dropped my mudslide.......That WAS funny.............but now I have to clean up my floor

I guess when she's older, if she's not careful, she may have some issues stepping up the ladder of success.

Posted

well when she gets older, and starts having sex, it will be easier to get her ankles behind her ears.....just pick them up off the floor

Posted

You guys are bad :booty: , funny :boxer: but bad! :laughoff:

It is like an accident you just have to look to see where it has gone now. :DDRrocks:

Posted

" your arm bone's connected to your.......hand bone. Your leg bone's connected to your.................................ummm..........."

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...