cycoguy Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 she cant take them to court though she wont have a leg to stand on...
RAGDOLL MX Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 she cant take them to court though she wont have a leg to stand on... well actually if she would just stand up for her self and do a little fancy footwork, she might be able to put her foot in her lawyers a$$ and him to steppin in the right direction.
Cracker Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 You guys are shameless!!! Ever think of walking in someone else's shoes?
Resident^Blonde Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 Dang this thread went down hill. now im going to hell for letting out a little giggle.... especually at the foot picture.
NicoleinVegas Posted June 25, 2007 Author Posted June 25, 2007 Sorry, but I keep cracking a smile over here...hee hee.
RAGDOLL MX Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 we knew you would come around....we all know were going to hell wearing gasoline shorts and one of us from DDR is most likely going to be driving, so were going to be in good company!
cycoguy Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 There will be a DDR section down there for us, dont worry
RAGDOLL MX Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 There will be a DDR section down there for us, dont worry Specialy reserved for the DDR Crew!
RAGDOLL MX Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 that would be our hell... NO SAND as you open a beer it evaporates bikes and buggies always broke no smokes spilled the cooler full of Icy beer...(wait i did that) to fat to bend over and buckle your boots---fit in your rail---
EY3BA11 Posted June 26, 2007 Posted June 26, 2007 i wouldnt want sand to get between my toes anyhow!!
BudlightBob Posted June 26, 2007 Posted June 26, 2007 I heard she was going to go on a babysitting job interview, but couldn't get her foot in the door.
Cracker Posted June 26, 2007 Posted June 26, 2007 I heard she was going to go on a babysitting job interview, but couldn't get her foot in the door. I thought the interview went well, but no one can get a hold of her since Maxwell Smart stole her phone while he's was cleaning up Six Flags.
RAGDOLL MX Posted June 26, 2007 Posted June 26, 2007 iam laughing my a$$ off.....i have had to show everyone at work this thread!!!!
NicoleinVegas Posted June 26, 2007 Author Posted June 26, 2007 Well I've been to hell, they kicked me out. I wonder if they will now take me back? I can't stop laughing, from the few responses I was giggling, just didn't want it to seem bad...lol.
My4DrGSR Posted June 26, 2007 Posted June 26, 2007 Ok, I did feel bad for the girl when I heard about this last week, but yet I still smiled and chuckled at this thread today, and nothing has had that effect on me yet this week... So I guess I'll be on that rail to hell... oh well... Thanks for making me smile DDR, even tho it was at someone else's expense...
sand chick Posted June 26, 2007 Posted June 26, 2007 You guys should feel like a bunch of heels for this!!
Recommended Posts