Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Since I know everyone is worried about the little girlpost-475-1182980499.gif...there is an update to her condition.

Girl in Amusement Park Accident Stable

Family of Girl Whose Feet Were Severed in Amusement Park Accident Says She's Stable

A 13-year-old girl whose feet were severed in an accident on an amusement park ride is in stable condition in a Nashville, Tenn., hospital, her family said in a written statement Tuesday.

Kaitlyn Lasitter, whose name had not previously been released by officials, was riding the Superman Tower of Power ride Thursday at Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom in Louisville when a cable broke loose on the ride, cutting off the girl's feet above the ankles, authorities said.

State officials were investigating the incident.

The article then goes on to state.....

"The parents of Kaitlyn Lasitter would like to acknowledge everyone across the country that have been supporting their daughter with many positive thoughts and prayers over the last six days," according to the statement, which was issued through Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

:thumb:

Get well Kaitlyn....

  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

all she can do is take it in baby steps, nothin too fast, only time will tell.................

Edited by vegas400ex
Posted

Since I know everyone is worried about the little girlpost-475-1182980499.gif...there is an update to her condition.

The article then goes on to state.....alot of positive thoughts and blogs have been brought to the familys attention from across the us, with the exception of one web site based from Las Vegas Nevada, known as Dumont Dune Riders, these thoughtless prics have made her tragety a travisty...but they do know that they are all going to hell so they are not really worried about it.

:thumb:

Get well Kaitlyn....

Posted

Girl in Amusement Park Accident Stable

Family of Girl Whose Feet Were Severed in Amusement Park Accident Says She's Stable

Stable huh? Guess she hasn't been pushed hard enough.

Posted

It's simple...we all obviously know that humor cures all . :think: Making Jokes about things helps us all mend our pain . As you can probably tell I am all broken up about this tragic moment in Six Flags history. :blink:

Posted

You're right Chris; positive thoughts help the healing process too. Here's one; Regardless of her handicap, she'll always have a leg up on the competition!

Posted

I posted NICE Thoughts on this thread early-on.

Since then I've been stayin' out of it. :woo_hoo:

I just feel these jokes are de-feet-ing the purpose of the thread. :beercheers:

Posted

I posted NICE Thoughts on this thread early-on.

Since then I've been stayin' out of it. :driver:

I just feel these jokes are de-feet-ing the purpose of the thread. :blink:

Your going to hell with the rest of us :beercheers::woo_hoo:

Posted

I posted NICE Thoughts on this thread early-on.

Since then I've been stayin' out of it. :driver:

I just feel these jokes are de-feet-ing the purpose of the thread. :blink:

:beercheers::woo_hoo:

Posted

all i can say is remember when your mom told you to stop sticking stuff in your nose when you were little. She never said anything about stickin a toe up there!!

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...