Las Vegas Terrible's Cup lll

racegirl04

wow good race saw a bunch of people went to your hauler pete before the race but no one was there but i might of seen you at the suspensions unlimited booth i no i saw chris but not sure if the guy he was with was you or not also saw kayla and racegirl

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodtimes Bad dust

the races were good but the wind had all the infield dust blowing right on the grandstand! needed googles (i didnt have any) to watch some of the time.

thanks pete for the dog man enjoyed hanging out with the DDR crew allways goodtimes :laughoff:

few pics before i put the camaras away too much dust!

post-978-1185093499.jpg

post-978-1185093579.jpg

post-978-1185093725.jpg

post-978-1185093785.jpg

Had some good times last night. :blink: There were some good moments of racing and a few crashes. I didn't get any pics other than one before the race. I still have some video that I have to get off my camera and throw together. That dust was bad. :blink:

Thanks again, Bert, for being designated driver. I owe you some cookies. :laughing:

It was great seeing everyone and meeting a few new faces. :laughoff:

Kid with the mohawk- I didn't even know that was you until you introduced yourself! :laughoff: Nice meeting you, bud.

post-3-1185125317.jpg

also last night on the way home there was a lifted white f250 4 door that i was next to and saw the ddr sticker then i started to get over to get off at spring mtn and just to let you no your passenger headlight is out

Had some good times last night. :thumb: There were some good moments of racing and a few crashes. I didn't get any pics other than one before the race. I still have some video that I have to get off my camera and throw together. That dust was bad. :drunk:

Thanks again, Bert, for being designated driver. I owe you some cookies. :laughoff:

It was great seeing everyone and meeting a few new faces. :grin:

Kid with the mohawk- I didn't even know that was you until you introduced yourself! :thumb: Nice meeting you, bud.

post-3-1185125317.jpg

:cry:

i thought i read cell phone....i was gonna say, great vid from a cell phone

:loser:

:loser:

also last night on the way home there was a lifted white f250 4 door that i was next to and saw the ddr sticker then i started to get over to get off at spring mtn and just to let you no your passenger headlight is out

That was me :thumb::grin: Yea i been meaning to get it to ford its has a bad ground somewhere on the passenger side... we were running late getting there, so didint get a chance to stop by the hauler pete..some good racing, was a little dusty, but good times..

Edited by OFFROADRACER

Had some good times last night. :blury: There were some good moments of racing and a few crashes. I didn't get any pics other than one before the race. I still have some video that I have to get off my camera and throw together. That dust was bad. :idea:

Thanks again, Bert, for being designated driver. I owe you some cookies. :thumb:

It was great seeing everyone and meeting a few new faces. :ahhhhh:

Kid with the mohawk- I didn't even know that was you until you introduced yourself! :dunno: Nice meeting you, bud.

post-3-1185125317.jpg

hey thats me with the knucks on the hat lol....Ya it was great meating people....I met up with rinoking a little bit later he knew pat dean...DRIVER FOR 101 LOL

actually thats my boy chris. havent met you you yet kid. were you up in the stands with us?

Dave he's talking about the kid in the picture with the hat who is standing up. That's him. Chris is in the chair. Don't you know what your boy looks like? :ahhhhh:

And no, the kid with mohawk helmet wasn't up there with us.

There was this hillbilly guy :idea: that kept talking to us the whole race. He was wearing a T Magee shirt or something like that. It was the name of the company he worked for I guess. :shake: We called him t*ts Magee. :blury:

Anyways, he kept scoping out girls that were WAY too young for him and Crasher (Tiff) said that they were way too young for him because he was like 50 years old. He got all butt hurt and it was hilarious. I tried lying to him telling him that 50 was just a hypothetical number she was using because teh age difference between him and the girl. Oh yeah, and I filmed it all. :ahhhhh: :thumb::dunno:

There was this hillbilly guy :redneck: that kept talking to us the whole race. He was wearing a T Magee shirt or something like that. It was the name of the company he worked for I guess. :dunno: We called him t*ts Magee. :blury:

Anyways, he kept scoping out girls that were WAY too young for him and Crasher (Tiff) said that they were way too young for him because he was like 50 years old. He got all butt hurt and it was hilarious. I tried lying to him telling him that 50 was just a hypothetical number she was using because teh age difference between him and the girl. Oh yeah, and I filmed it all. :ahhhhh: :thumb::dunno:

More funny chit with T Magee--->

:lol:

that guy had NO BUSINESS using 5 syllable words......hy-po-the-ti-cal :idea:

........hypothetically, if I rocked a mullet............

:shake:

You guys really had a good time. :ahhhhh: I wish I could have gone. :blury: I just don't want drive way out there all by myself. Have afew beers then have to drive back to Hendertucky. I havn't had a chance to check out the video. It is blocked a school. I check them at home.