Dumont Weather & conditions as of 2-14-06

dunefreak

I got out to Dumont last night and dropped off my toyhauler and Tacomama. Ken (Ken's Colors) also followed me out and dropped his off as well. The weather was nice. It was 72 degrees at about 9:30! :thumb: The wind started to die down when we were leaving. It was torture to have to leave. :laughoff: We got our normal spot along the finger dune coned off and shouldn't be a problem for whoever is camping w/ us in our group or for whoever comes looking for us to say hi :laughing: . Hopefully the weather stays nice for this weekend. There was hardly anybody out there last night. That suprised me. There usually is aready a bunch of people out there by now. Can't wait for the weekend especially after my lil Dumont teaser. :laughoff:

Hey Dunefreak.........if I could ask a small favor of you?? Could you please go to the top of the dunes on Saturday afternoon when the weekend is at it's peak, and take a picture of everybody there that is camping. I'm just curious on how big the crowd is this weekend............. :thumb:

It would be greatly appreciated............. :laughoff::laughing:

checked the weather.. it said chance of showers sat and sun... wth!!! grr that sucks.. o well c -u guys this weekend

It's not gonna rain...hardly ever does when it says it's gonna. I can deal with some rain though, just hate that friggin wind.

Hey Dunefreak.........if I could ask a small favor of you?? Could you please go to the top of the dunes on Saturday afternoon when the weekend is at it's peak, and take a picture of everybody there that is camping. I'm just curious on how big the crowd is this weekend............. :thumb:

It would be greatly appreciated............. :laughoff::laughing:

Absolutely. :laughoff: I usually do anyways on the big weekends :D

Cancel my Post... I wont be going out!!!!!

:rainbow1: :flipoff: c'mon fawker, no you really sound like me. Going...not going...going not going... That sucks dude, guess I have to play catch up with PaulyPaul all weekend then... :shocked2:

where are you parked, how will i know its you guys? i know where rhino king parks,but hes gay...haha but id like to know how to find you guys, so i can stop by and introduce myself :flipoff:

shut up homer!!! these farts are easy to find just look for a bunch of gay :shocked2: :rainbow1:

where are you parked, how will i know its you guys? i know where rhino king parks,but hes gay...haha but id like to know how to find you guys, so i can stop by and introduce myself :beerpint:

Just look for the big ol inflatable balloon... aka "Big Gay Balloon" :laughing: Cruise by and say hi and we'll have a :beerpint:

oh yeah and Kenny.... your just jealous there's no ford smiley on here, nor will there ever be :flipoff::laughing: :shocked2: :rainbow1: :flipoff: :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: all the way :rockwoot::laughoff:

:rainbow1: :flipoff: c'mon fawker, no you really sound like me. Going...not going...going not going... That sucks dude, guess I have to play catch up with PaulyPaul all weekend then... :shocked2:

U gotta tell my boss to make up his mind all he seems to know how to do is sit on his a$$ and :chev_bowtie:

One minute im not going.. the next i am.. the next im not... the next i am... its frustrating... to get ready for a trip that would take me a day to prep for in a couple hours... ohh well.. it pays thats all i can say.. :D

lots of trailers and rv's heading that way last night when i got off work at 4pm i have about a 20 mile ride home and i saw lots of em caravaning together. be safe out there ddr brotherhood and lets not see who can win the helicopter ride

I hope the is nothing wrong with having a big gay :shocked2: Cause i drive one too :flipoff: . But I am sure there will be a big stinky what do you call those things........... oh ford.......right next to me. By the way there is a ford camp right next to us flying a ford country blimp it is also gay...not that there is anything wrong with that. :chev_bowtie: time for coffee and heading to work see you at dumont :rainbow1: