Danielle Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 Yep we are back from our "gathering" at Coral Pink, it was a good time. 5 days of riding can put a smile on any duner's face!!! Post some pics
mineurbiz Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 yea lets see some pics mark I will post some up tonight, I did not take many pictures, but I will post what I have.
offroadracer Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I will post some up tonight, I did not take many pictures, but I will post what I have. cool just want to see what i will be looking forward to labor day weekend
Vegas FX400 Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 im tryin to find someone to work for me that weekend so we can go. Our friends will be there.
Danielle Posted August 19, 2007 Author Posted August 19, 2007 (edited) Coral pink here we come Getting the trailer and bikes ready today. 12 more day's Circus Farkas Family Wingnut and Family Offroadracer and Shelley and anyone else????? Edited August 19, 2007 by Danielle
Danielle Posted August 19, 2007 Author Posted August 19, 2007 (edited) It looks like the weather is going to be in the mid 80's during the day and the low 60's at night. The weather only went up to 10 day's from now and they are suppose to have thunderstorms up until tuesday as far as the weather would let me see so I hope tuesday is the last day of rain :praying:If not we will be mudding it! Edited August 19, 2007 by Danielle
Danielle Posted August 22, 2007 Author Posted August 22, 2007 I found the weather for labor day,hope it stay's this way Friday is the same as Saturday. Saturday, Sep 1 High: 89 °F RealFeel®: 85 °F Mostly sunnySaturday Night, Sep 1 Low: 56 °F RealFeel®: 55 °F Partly cloudyForecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast Sunday, Sep 2 High: 88 °F RealFeel®: 83 °F Sunshine and some cloudsSunday Night, Sep 2 Low: 54 °F RealFeel®: 55 °F Mainly clearForecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast Monday, Sep 3 High: 87 °F RealFeel®: 83 °F Sun and some cloudsMonday Night, Sep 3 Low: 53 °F RealFeel®: 53 °F Partly cloudy
Danielle Posted August 22, 2007 Author Posted August 22, 2007 Circus Farkas Family Wingnut and Family Offroadracer and Shelley sand snake
Vegas FX400 Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 our friends will be heading up fri morning, we will be heading up either fri night or sat afternoon. But we will be there .............yeah
SandBox_Kid Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 lol these two are like a soap opera "Next on As the Farkas Turns" We need a highjack emoticon Take your pick.
offroadracer Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 Circus Farkas Family Wingnut and Family Offroadracer and RookieRider sand snake edited
wingnut Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 Ed I say we stay home do laundry and go bowling!!!!!
offroadracer Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 Ed I say we stay home do laundry and go bowling!!!!! hell yea!! .... , gotta do the bowling again...that place was cool
Danielle Posted August 22, 2007 Author Posted August 22, 2007 Ed I say we stay home do laundry and go bowling!!!!! yeah right hell yea!! .... , gotta do the bowling again...that place was cool wrong again
offroadracer Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 yeah right wrong again say what !! what was wrong with bowling??? or is cause i kicked your a$$ in bowling
dunefreak Posted August 22, 2007 Posted August 22, 2007 Circus Farkas Family Wingnut and Family Offroadracer and Shelley sand snake I heard otherwise. You might wanna check.
offroadracer Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 I heard otherwise. You might wanna check. I heard he confirmed a couple days ago
dunefreak Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 I heard he confirmed a couple days ago hmm I guess he changed his mind then. He told me he wasn't going.
Don29palms Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 I was thinking about going but my buggy is in the shop and the trailer is being worked on. I didn't find a babysitter but he can go with me. And my damn truck just won't wash itself.
Danielle Posted August 23, 2007 Author Posted August 23, 2007 Peer pressure was to great!!!!!! :whacky101: You got that right and I did it so well
Danielle Posted August 23, 2007 Author Posted August 23, 2007 say what !! what was wrong with bowling??? or is cause i kicked your a$$ in bowling :whacky101: You are not allowed to bowl with us anymore.You won both games and me and wingnut and marybeth had to use the rails up because of you if we even wanted a chance of hitting any pin. And you said you can't bowl.
Danielle Posted August 23, 2007 Author Posted August 23, 2007 I was thinking about going but my buggy is in the shop and the trailer is being worked on. I didn't find a babysitter but he can go with me. And my damn truck just won't wash itself. :whacky101: so does this mean you are or aren't going??I am assuming not since your buggy and hauler are in the shop.
Recommended Posts