outside steps on rails

dunefreak

My new rail has them and they are Chrome. I had a foot rest in the yellow rail and I had it sent out and had a rhino-liner company dip it. But since yours is welded to the chassis I guess that is out. Grip tape should work fine and if it comes loose it is a cheap thing to replace. I am sure sand will work its way in and seperate the tape from the metal.

Pete talk to ken his shop does the spray in liners, they should be able to mask a section of them and spray them, my older truck nerf bars i had done that way they turned out clean :banghead:

REALLY?? :flipoff:

Cool...I might ask him about that tomorrow. :MBdance: I never thought of doing the spray stuff.

REALLY?? :banghead:

Cool...I might ask him about that tomorrow. :grin: I never thought of doing the spray stuff.

:laughoff: you know he does.. :flipoff: I think its better than the tape it wont peel off, especially when it gets hot ( all this cold weather we have) :MBdance:

:MBdance: you know he does.. :banghead: I think its better than the tape it wont peel off, especially when it gets hot ( all this cold weather we have) :flipoff:

You didn't sence the sarcasm there, Ed? :MBdance: When you first posted that Ken does spray in liners, I was like duh! No chit!! :laughoff::grin::laughoff:

I might look into that for thereason you posted- so it doesn't peel.

You didn't sence the sarcasm there, Ed? :banghead: When you first posted that Ken does spray in liners, I was like duh! No chit!! :MBdance::flipoff::MBdance:

I might look into that for thereason you posted- so it doesn't peel.

yea i did :grin: just had to put that smiley with it :laughoff:

Atleast you guys seem to agree with the spray-in liner. My friends here are hard to convince that my idea was a good one.

The guy didn't even want any money because it was such a small job. I saw his boy was selling chocolate bars for his little league so I bought $25 bucks in chocolate and took 1 bar. We both were happy!

Buy a couple of these!!! :D

Never Slips :driver:

tatum.jpg

Taylor, didn't you see the pic of my rail? Mine are welded on and incorporated into the frame already.

That was nice of you to support his son, :driver: fundraising for your kid sucks and it probably meant more to him for you to buy candy than to pay him for the job since it was so small. :drunk: :GWH:

:driver::laughing::driver: j/k