Sand Video

sand chick

nuthing agaist them but why do all off road video's have to be head banger music?

It would be nice to see a video with just the sounds of the engines as the music. :coocoo:

I agree, but you have to have SOME music. In my opinion the way a video should be edited is to have the music level drop down a little when the sounds of the bikes or rails come in.

Without music the video would be too plain. It doesn't have to be crazy hard metal either.

This is kinda :blury: though. We are just trying to get people on board to actually get one produced in the 1st place. :ban-split:

ok guys it sounds like you guys are in for this so im down also. i will talk with pete and set up a metting about haveing this done i dont know about this guy doing the pro on it if im filing it im doing the pro on it also i have alot of time under my belt makein tape and not to say this guy isnt good but its just you know ok peeps i will get this ball rollin on haveing a sheet wrote up about video contract and set time. ttyl caleb

:ban-split: so your going to go ahead and take over the video then? Thats ok if you want to do that, no problemo here. But please let me know, if you are for sure taking it over, so I can let my guy know to not prep his team. I don't want to have them doing alot of prep work on this, just to have someone else do it. :blury:

no not saying that at have your guy do what he does best and i will do my side. not a problem at all im just saying that im makein a video and if thats ok with the peeps on here i would like to do my own work on it solely. not stepping on anyones toes just makeing site time for me and whoever wants to join in i like my ball rollin fast i dont like waiting. so for me im doing what i have to do to make a vid go faster for me i already have made progress on the prodget just doing what i got to do

thanks caleb

no not saying that at have your guy do what he does best and i will do my side. not a problem at all im just saying that im makein a video and if thats ok with the peeps on here i would like to do my own work on it solely. not stepping on anyones toes just makeing site time for me and whoever wants to join in i like my ball rollin fast i dont like waiting. so for me im doing what i have to do to make a vid go faster for me i already have made progress on the prodget just doing what i got to do

thanks caleb

ok guys i geuss we have two people trying to do one job so what i will do is just sit back and staert mine alone and if time comes that you need me just let me know thanks

No no no. I wasn't saying that you were stepping on any toes. My guy is a really busy guy and I thought that it would be cool if you were to take it over. :barf: Besides I believe that a DDR member would understand better than an outsider what it is we are looking for. I totally understand the not wanting to wait part also, cause I don't want to wait either. I haven't been able to pin him down on a date yet, heck he's not even in the country at this time.

I just wanted to make sure for sure that you did want to take it over. :D Lets get this ball rolling and I will personally help you out in any way that I can, as upposed to waiting for my friend to get back from Austrailia.

:D:D:D:D:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

nuthing agaist them but why do all off road video's have to be head banger music?

to tell you the truth i don't really care for their music... need some old school rock like metallica's "fuel" on it instead.

It would be nice to see a video with just the sounds of the engines as the music. :DDRrocks:

i mentioned that... i'd rather hear motor noise than alot of music but it does help the video to have it.

i just got sponsored my a suspension company so i'll be able to do some big air in a couple months without having to worry about bottoming out to hard... i'll be there!

• 1 month later...

Hey - I started the original topic in DDR Gear! Very cool that something is coming of it!!!

Halloween weekend would be really fun. We'll be there Thursday October 26th - Monday October 29th. We don't have a rail, but we have really nice quads! Comp Hill would be fun to see on film. My husband and his friends love to race up the big dunes on the left and Comp. Here's a pic I took of him on his old quad last year....

post-1635-1191184714_thumb.jpg

to tell you the truth i don't really care for their music... need some old school rock like metallica's "fuel" on it instead.

i mentioned that... i'd rather hear motor noise than alot of music but it does help the video to have it.

i just got sponsored my a suspension company so i'll be able to do some big air in a couple months without having to worry about bottoming out to hard... i'll be there!

I agree about the music. I don't know why the music is always head banger! It would be cool to have something more fun mixed in with the sound of the rails and quads.

• 2 years later...

It was never done but 80 Grit has a nice camera that he has been getting some stuff on. The hard part is if we pull every ones videos together it is usually not in the same format. Rob and I have been trying to use the same settings so at the end of the year we may have something decsent.

It was never done but 80 Grit has a nice camera that he has been getting some stuff on. The hard part is if we pull every ones videos together it is usually not in the same format. Rob and I have been trying to use the same settings so at the end of the year we may have something decsent.

Good idea Mike.... sounds like we need more vids

Capt

Yeah.. this never happened.. someone else decided to take over the idea, so my production guy backed off, if I only would have known that person wasn't serious about the project, my production guy was completly serious and on board and would have already had it done. But oh well thats the way it happenes sometimes! :blink:

I haven't talked to him in a while, last I heard from him, he was doing photography for Supercross and such events. I can try to get ahold of him and see if he is still doing the production, but I think with the economy the way that it is, he is on to different things now.