Prez. Day Report

HappyHour

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kenny,I think we've met...Chris was staying with me out there and I believe i rembember seeing you're son killing it on tht quad...We're you the one with the long travel sandcar and rhino that matched?

yellow or gold?

Anyway ,good weekend.

I think you are thinking of chuckharris jr.

Kenny doesn't have a sandcar. I think he camps w/ him Chuck though. Kenny has the rhino w/ the stars and white & orange graphics and a gearbox toyhualer. :blush:

A few shots of Baldwin Motorsports from sunday afternoon

presidents10.jpg

presidents9.jpg

presidents11.jpg

I was there watching this truck and another one launching that jump. I went over that jump a few times with my car too. Nice little kicker. :blush:

Edited by Don29palms

i do see ONE problem with that picture kenny... if your kid is going to be doing that kind of stuff... he needs BOOOTS

no boots maybe next year,he raced every thing from go karts to bmx and always wore the proper equip, when he goes bigger then he can wear boots if he wants to,,,but thanks for looking out!!!he had shin gards under his pants lil guy cant shift with boots yet.Ill get him to wear them in the off season thanks ISBB Edited by rhino king

Hey Kenny,I think we've met...Chris was staying with me out there and I believe i rembember seeing you're son killing it on tht quad...We're you the one with the long travel sandcar and rhino that matched?

yellow or gold?

Anyway ,good weekend.

ya we were all together ,good weekend i think i remember you!!!

aight dude.. im just tellin you from personal experience get the kid some boots... wether he can shift or not its called breaking the boots in... just like you do a baseball glove... make him wash your lawnmowers or something while wearing the boots...

and i know from personal experience cuz i had the same mindset.. i dont need no stinkin 300 dollar pair of boots...

3 week outta work 2 broken ankles later adn 6 months on crutch's... cost me a helluva lot more than 300 bucks..

aight dude.. im just tellin you from personal experience get the kid some boots... wether he can shift or not its called breaking the boots in... just like you do a baseball glove... make him wash your lawnmowers or something while wearing the boots...

and i know from personal experience cuz i had the same mindset.. i dont need no stinkin 300 dollar pair of boots...

3 week outta work 2 broken ankles later adn 6 months on crutch's... cost me a helluva lot more than 300 bucks..

I think you can break your ankles by walking down stairs or drinking wounded dolphins or drinking an driving????? I wont go there!!hi im kyle and I will wear boots from now on, because im a jr ddr member my nick name is raptorkid!!!!! :laughoff:

Edited by rhino king

Ouch, that'll leave a mark!!!!!! You forgot about the quads!!!! Oh and the trailers!!!! Yeah Ill clean those smooth rhino fenders real nice, since they arent all cracked up from layin er over... :laughoff::laughoff:

OHH and in case you havent noticed the wheels on EVERYTHING have never been polished, they do need it pretty bad, why dont you send your polisher over (kyle) or should I say KKKYYYYLLLLEEEEE!!!!!!! :argue:

Ouch, that'll leave a mark!!!!!! You forgot about the quads!!!! Oh and the trailers!!!! Yeah Ill clean those smooth rhino fenders real nice, since they arent all cracked up from layin er over... :laughoff::laughoff:

OHH and in case you havent noticed the wheels on EVERYTHING have never been polished, they do need it pretty bad, why dont you send your polisher over (kyle) or should I say KKKYYYYLLLLEEEEE!!!!!!! :argue:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: ok chuckie your getting :laughoff: ill pop you in the eye again!!! :D

this is where our campsite was, circled in red, and my new favorite blazer circled in green :rainbow1: :rainbow1:

d7f6a314.jpg

Hahahaha that is where I was parked! Is that where you got the website? It was on my truck and trailer!

post-63-1140799275_thumb.jpg

post-63-1140799303_thumb.jpg

Edited by lvnalolife

Hahahaha that is where I was parked! Is that where you got the website? It was on my truck and trailer!

yeah thats where i got it from lol, we were the ones late at night sunday trying to make our fire as big as your guy's lol i meant to come over and say wassup, just started drinking and forgot :beercheers:

Actually they raced in both classes together and he got beat both times, bottle and without. Don't get me wrong, it ran good, but not good enough.

post-63-1140630301_thumb.jpg

The yellow blazer runs very well and the driver is a nice guy. They did a nice job on their build and we love to see trucks at the drags. The hill climb could of used more trucks. We hope to see the blazer at Primm for the Spring Nationals Sand Drags. The hummer is quite a bit heavier, is street legal, seats four people and is not bottle fed. The yellow blazer won by half a truck in the xx600 race on the bottle. And in both classes he was spraying Nos. The xx500 and xx600 classes allow you to run big blocks with or without Nos. I think the yellow blazer runs 4.20's and I can tell you the hummer runs consistant 4.30's. We haven't began to tune on the chassis since this was only our fourth trip out. We feel the car has at least two tenths in just tuning of the chassis. We do not plan to run Nos but the motor would easily handle the extra power. The hummer lost twice to the yellow blazer due to hook at the starting line. They have done a great job of getting the power to the ground. Nice competitor.

The hummer was running in the nitro class to see how much power he gives up to those guys. I think that yellow blazer had a nice sized bottle between the front seats?

your right, the blazer was spraying Nos is both classes which was perfectly fine. He was within the rules. We were in a truck, big block, 4x4 class and anything goes. They do not consider weight and motors are unlimited i.e. Nos or Blowers. Within the next few years we hope to tune on the chassis in hopes of getting a better hook at the line. If the track was a few feet longer the outcome would have been different.

ohh... so was it YOU that blasted us w/ sand and rocks when we were checkin out that thing in your camp? That was messed up.

OH,,,, A LIL SAND AND ROCKS HAS NEVER HURT ANY ONE :huh: :thumb: :headbang: :thumb:

Edited by rhino king

ohh... so was it YOU that blasted us w/ sand and rocks when we were checkin out that thing in your camp? That was messed up.

I guess so, sorry. We had just got things together and were making adjustments on the launch control. Amazingly, the tires only spun slightly and dirt went flying. I think you are the one who posted the pictures, nice. It would be great if you can email me what ever you have. Unfortunatly, I did not get many pictures or video.