Prez. Day Report

HappyHour

Let's hear all the goodies of the weekend. :coocoo: How was the weather, crowd, parties, etc. :thumbsdown: For those of us that either couldn't make it or chose not to go, we want to know what we missed out on.......... :smiley: :woo_hoo::thumbsdown: Please post here............. :laughoff:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekend was Bitchin. The weather was cold and windy, but what can you do. I know most of the partying lasted untill the weee hours of the morning!!! Had a cool group ride too!!!! i met many more cool peeps, everyone is really cool!!!! Plus I got to ride behind Taco!!!!!! Very nice!!!!!!!lol...I did manage to break a few ribs but all else is great!!!

Weekend was Bitchin. The weather was cold and windy, but what can you do. I know most of the partying lasted untill the weee hours of the morning!!! Had a cool group ride too!!!! i met many more cool peeps, everyone is really cool!!!! Plus I got to ride behind Taco!!!!!! Very nice!!!!!!!lol...I did manage to break a few ribs but all else is great!!!

how did you manage to break ribs? sorry i missed ya out there. finally met don !! lol

Weekend was a blast like always. I got to meet a few more DDR members :thumbsdown:. Lots of partying, riding, and chillen. :D Thurs night we got a wee-bit outta control :laughoff::grin: and I was hurtin Friday! :blury: It was worth it though. We cruised over (at God knows what time) to comp w/ 3rotortrav & DCT in their rhinos :laughoff: That was a good a$$ time :woo_hoo: There was nobody over there, but that didn't stop us from having a blast. Then more camp side fun afterwards. We got to hang out w/ a lot of cool DDR peeps. :thumb:

Sometime this weekend (forgot when)- the damn blower for the big gay baloon broke! :angry2: We were out on a ride and came back to find that the blower tipped on it's side and sucked a sh*t load of sand into the motor. :coocoo: oops

Saturday night was fun at comp. We cruised over there w/ a few trucks, coolers, and bikes and watched the craziness go on. :smiley:

I didn't hear of any bad accidents :thumb: although I did see the helicopter fly over a few times. :thumbsdown: Nobody from our group got seriously injured. Pretty much just minor stuff.

Hill climbs and drags...

a0555496.jpg

d03a3187.jpg

4a2bd20a.jpg

33431f5b.jpg

de705948.jpg

dcc0db8c.jpg

5cead7f3.jpg

cbf9e6b6.jpg

Finally found Tim and Chuck... :D Nice to meet you guys :thumb:

f945ccff.jpg

097c05ef.jpg

The camp area as of Sat AM...

05915f14.jpg

4fec9e3e.jpg

2013883b.jpg

d7f6a314.jpg

Big Gay Balloon after we spray painted DDR on it :huh:...

abedf93e.jpg

Ken's Polaris broke :( ...

9337437f.jpg

6bd86c2b.jpg

Some good air pics...

f670f511.jpg

7a565bf2.jpg

080b0bff.jpg

04c6d999.jpg

523bad2b.jpg

82159ae3.jpg

aa32685b.jpg

65393eb9.jpg

PaulyPaul...

debbbbea.jpg

was a great weekend.........little hung over sunday....started drinkin at 8am saturday.........was glad to meet some of ddr................even though i can only remember a little.........also sorry if i was babbling too much or just doing and sayin stupid sh*t.................... :thumbsdown::coocoo::laughoff:

haha, nah I think he is used to the car by now. Besides after rolling his Rhino jumping is probably nothing for him now. :grin::thumbsdown: That's right, rhino king rolled his rhino off the top of comp hill! :huh: :thumbsdown: I'll start a new thread for that though because I know evryone is going to wanna give him some chit. :laughoff:

Here is a cool pic of our last buggy run w/ the tres hermanos on Sunday. His buddy had a sweet a$$ Funco that I got a cool pic of at Sunset.

bae0e6b1.jpg

and some more pics I took...

3rotortrav and DCT beating each other up. Ok... well Trav beating up Todd. :coocoo: DCT gets a crotch full :woo_hoo:

92e6eb95.jpg

Trav made Todd foam at the mouth!!! :smiley: gross

67e05cfd.jpg

The sick H1...

b7112290.jpg

595697a1.jpg

e39c3c90.jpg

4329a073.jpg

7df3522c.jpg

Street legal!!!?? It is built on an old Blazer frame :angry2:

1ff75a34.jpg

f287c893.jpg

4 SEATS TOO!! :laughoff:

21c7f099.jpg

e7e10d5e.jpg

Ive seen pictures of that hummer elsewhere... damn impressive to say the least.. :D

Also Extreme 4x4 on spike tv did one of those blazer to hummer conversions.. was pretty neat to watch.. :D I believe they called it their ultimate tow vehicle.. BB Chevy motor w/ 3/4ton runnin gear.. :D

That was a fun weekend, sorry for showing up late and leaving early, I know I'm fired :grin: It was nice to meet some new faces and see some old ones. My nose and eyelashes should be grown in by the next 50 fire jump show, thanks Duniemonkie :laughoff: I owe ya one :thumbsdown:.

Highlight of the weekend was the DDR group ride and Saturday night @ comp, WOW that was some crazy sh!t. Especially watching Bert doin wheelies in his rail and just the amount of people in one spot was unbelievable :coocoo: Can't wait till next time, and make sure that there is no more bottled water around, that sh!t will put ya to sleep -_- :smiley:

Here are a few pics :woo_hoo:

Some DDR peeps: from top to bottom left 2 right

Crazymexieddie,Dunefreak,Duniemonkie,

My wife Karin&baby, wife's cousin Tonya,April,Dave and of course Tacomama

post-172-1140484915_thumb.jpg

Crazy eddie wants a ride

post-172-1140484979_thumb.jpg

Comp, Saturday before the DDR ride

post-172-1140485308_thumb.jpg

post-172-1140485445_thumb.jpg

post-172-1140485502_thumb.jpg

A little rutty

post-172-1140485564_thumb.jpg

Hey Steveo, this guy has your blow up doll, just so ya know :thumbsdown:

post-172-1140485669_thumb.jpg

:rockwoot: I HAD A GREAT VACATION AT DUMONT!!!!! DUNEFREAK AND DUNIEMONKIE DROPPED ME OFF ON TUESDAY NIGHT TO MAKE SURE WE GOT OUR NORMAL DDR SPOT.....NEEDLESS TO SAY, 5 DAYS AT DUMONT, I WAS READY TO COME HOME AND TAKE A "REAL" SHOWER. EVERYONE LOVES PICTURES, SO HERE'S SOME MORE:

BIG GAY BALLOON AT NIGHT

post-32-1140487693_thumb.jpg

post-32-1140487854_thumb.jpg

BERT & STEVEO'S WIFE, LUPE

post-32-1140488397_thumb.jpg

DUNEFREAK TAKING A LEAK...

post-32-1140488666_thumb.jpg

COMP HILL

post-32-1140488795_thumb.jpg

NORTH POLE

post-32-1140488854_thumb.jpg

What a great time at the dunes! :headbang: thanks to all who made it so much fun-dunefreak,duniemonkey, :rockwoot: don,tim&joe haha!-let the skinny guy jump INTO the fire! :laughoff: tacomama,sandsnake,stalteri920 and his wife,steveo and lupe for Sex at Your House-shots that is haha!3rotor trav and his crew,rhinoking-thanks for letting me ride in your rhino BEFORE you decided to roll it! :laughoff: and so many others who were at our camp so many to name but everyone that usually posts on this site now I can put a face to a name and thats cool.Good to see that for such a crazy weekend at the dunes no really bad injuries reported and a fun time was had by all! :beercheers: :eatdrink021: :happydrunks: :mc_smiley: :DDR_rocks!:

the only thing thats sucks is that its over,got home monday afternoon and cant wait for the next one !!!! :DDR_rocks!: ddr rocks,got to meet people who were on the web just browzing thats cool hope every one got home safe!!! see ya :rockwoot:

What a weekend it was. Tres Hermanos got to Dumont on Thurs. Tim had to leave on Sunday do to prior commitments(sp) and a trashed fuel pump. Joe and I came home today. It was great to see some familiar faces and good to meet some new ones. We had some great rides. A couple of slow and relaxing and a few that were balls to the walls. Joe and I went for a last ride this morning that was a 3rd 4th gear run to the North pole. Then we picked up a straggler ( YNOT ) that had a real fast car and was a pretty good driver to boot. It was sad to have to come home but nice at the same time. I am already looking forward to the next time.

:DDR_rocks!: :rockwoot:

Here's a couple more pics from the weekend...

Hog Heavan...

d479d21b.jpg

Going for a ride w/ the Tres Hermanos... (pic from inside Don's car followind JoeDuner)

0b7884e8.jpg

Chillen in Don's rail at the top of comp...

3267ba6f.jpg

A view from the top of comp...

c97eeca3.jpg

Joe Duner...

6956ecda.jpg

Hanging out at Comp- Sanddunesaddict in his rail (Black Beauty) and a waaaay tall rail in the background :rockwoot: ....

83d24522.jpg

A cool shot from sitting on comp hill...

dd11e64b.jpg

Sat AM pic of the dunes (my solo ride :D)

998dd8eb.jpg