Prez. Day Report

HappyHour

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet many people from the group. I spent all day Sat and Sun at the races and it was dark by the time I got back to camp. I came looking for your camp on Monday but all were gone. Thanks to Pete for stopping by at the drag races to say Hi. Time was well spent at the races. I took first place in the Unlimited class on the Hill climbs. Yea!

Sometime this weekend (forgot when)- the damn blower for the big gay baloon broke! :happydrunks: We were out on a ride and came back to find that the blower tipped on it's side and sucked a sh*t load of sand into the motor. :DDR_rocks!: oops

That really bummed us out.....it was easy to find our camp near the big gay balloon! After it went down....night riding back to camp was a challenge. I hope you guys get it back up and running.

Sorry I missed the ride also.......maybe next time.....I think my little sandsprite will keep up with some of you. I was within walking distance of the DDR camp and kick myself in the a$$ for not coming over and introducing myself. We'll have to party next time. :rockwoot:

The hummer was running in the nitro class to see how much power he gives up to those guys. I think that yellow blazer had a nice sized bottle between the front seats?

Actually they raced in both classes together and he got beat both times, bottle and without. Don't get me wrong, it ran good, but not good enough.

post-63-1140630301_thumb.jpg

Edited by lvnalolife

Here are a few pics from my camera from this past weekend... :thumb:

The DDR group at the North Pole :blush:

post-63-1140630467_thumb.jpg

My little 9 year old Brother-in-law Charlie racing everyone with his freshly rebuilt banshee. :rockwoot:

post-63-1140631156_thumb.jpg

My Father-in-law Chuck in front in his buggy, From left Graig (Ninedigit), little Charlie and Tony heading out for a ride past the hill climbs..

post-63-1140631331_thumb.jpg

Just chillin at the north pole

post-63-1140631555_thumb.jpg

Charlie giving the kids rides on the LT80 :smiley:

post-63-1140631743_thumb.jpg

post-63-1140631781_thumb.jpg

post-63-1140631817_thumb.jpg

Chuck racing his HD Chevy (he won) I think there weren't many in his class. :thumb:

post-63-1140632019_thumb.jpg

Impulsive waiting for his next run

post-63-1140632166_thumb.jpg

The hummer and the blazer that were battling for first. My father-in-law works for the guy who owns the yellow blazer. It is the owner of Lloyd's Refrigeration's truck. And of course the yellow blazer took both first places against the hummer. :thumb:

post-63-1140632360_thumb.jpg

post-63-1140632403_thumb.jpg