Prez. Day Report

HappyHour

I guess so, sorry. We had just got things together and were making adjustments on the launch control. Amazingly, the tires only spun slightly and dirt went flying. I think you are the one who posted the pictures, nice. It would be great if you can email me what ever you have. Unfortunatly, I did not get many pictures or video.

whatever...it seemed messed up at the time.. but I'm over it

All the pics I have of the Hummer are posted in this thread except for this one I also took when you were passing by our camp...

post-3-1141105281_thumb.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These tires move lots of earth. This was the first trip out with these tires, 36"x17.5x16" top fuel drag slicks. There is not a bigger tire made.

I AM GOING TO PUT THOSE ON MY RHINO AND DRAG NEXT YEAR,,,WATCH OUT YOULL NEED A FACE MASK WHEN I LAUNCH OFF THE START,,,,ZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM THERE GOES THE KING OF ALL RHINOS,,,YA BOYYYYYY

Edited by rhino king

I AM GOING TO PUT THOSE ON MY RHINO AND DRAG NEXT YEAR,,,WATCH OUT YOULL NEED A FACE MASK WHEN I LAUNCH OFF THE START,,,,ZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM THERE GOES THE KING OF ALL RHINOS,,,YA BOYYYYYY

Once again, Self apointed King! :thumb: :headbang:

i need those tires for my car! i have a real traction problem.tires spin 140 mph and car never catches up unless i am going to the little dunes! but then maybe stuff will start to break!

:laughoff: Yeah I think that rear-end (or trans) would probably blow the hell up then with THAT much traction, Ryan. :huh:

Thanks for the additional picture, these are all I have of the weekend.

That is one sweet looking setup. I have a few more pics for you. I wouldn't feel bad losing to the yellow blazer. They have put a lot of money into the drivetrain. Also yhey have been going out there for over 25 years. Maybe you can get em next year! :beerpint:

post-63-1141231163_thumb.jpg

post-63-1141231201_thumb.jpg

post-63-1141231238_thumb.jpg

im new on this board but i have been looking at it for a while on by buddys account so i thought id post up. we always forget to take pictures but we were there for the weekend. did anyone end up getting any pictures of my truck befor i blew the tranny.

here it is at the last bitd desert race.

post-546-1141275101_thumb.jpg

im new on this board but i have been looking at it for a while on by buddys account so i thought id post up. we always forget to take pictures but we were there for the weekend. did anyone end up getting any pictures of my truck befor i blew the tranny.

here it is at the last bitd desert race.

welcome, crashhard...glad you signed up :laughing:

Sorry no pics of the truck.. missed it. :laughing:

yea we blew the tranny friday afternoon right behind the little dunes behind comp. i always camp with allan (lvaxis250) i meet some of you guys new years weekend when we went on the ride. i also am on a red 250r when we break the race truck. :laughing: were talkin about taking the truck out next weekend 3/11 an testing some more.

post-546-1141276510_thumb.jpg