Crusty's Dirt Demons show

dunefreak

Anyone watched it yet? It's on the Fuse channel. Watching them do some crazy chit is always cool, but come on! It's like a flat-biller reality show. :laughing: I don't think they are judging the riders on their freestyle ability as much as they are judging them on who can be the biggest white trash dirt bag. :mischevious: :mischevious:

And if I hear one more poopd*ck on that show say the term "sack up" I'm gonna throwup! :laughoff:

http://fuse.tv/tv/crusty/index.php?PHPSESS...2e8e559b0305eb4

If by funny you mean reatrded then you are right on. Real riding has nothing to do with trashing your camp, trashing your brand new motorhome, and trying to see who has the biggest junk. This show makes dirtbikers look like the "white trash dirtbags" Pete mentioned. No Two Wheeler Crew shirts for them!

If by funny you mean reatrded then you are right on. Real riding has nothing to do with trashing your camp, trashing your brand new motorhome, and trying to see who has the biggest junk. This show makes dirtbikers look like the "white trash dirtbags" Pete mentioned. No Two Wheeler Crew shirts for them!

You mean thats not normal?????????????????????????????

J/K :mischevious: :mischevious: :laughing:

Watched it a couple of times and man it's like watching a man version soap opera/reality show. I can't stand the tall guy with the goatee, someone needs to knock him out. :mischevious:

yep, the guy with the shaved head and tats all over his neck and shoulders? Yeah that guy gets on my nerves. :mischevious:

These are the BS idiots I have to deal with in SO CAL all of the friggin time. What a bunch of retards. Yes its cool watching them jump. But watching them TRY to LOOK COOL is lame. We need a flatbillers suck Smiley.

These are the BS idiots I have to deal with in SO CAL all of the friggin time. What a bunch of retards. Yes its cool watching them jump. But watching them TRY to LOOK COOL is lame. We need a flatbillers suck Smiley.

yes we do! post-3-1185842815_thumb.gif

I have watched the show a few times, and like most have said, the riding is cool. I just can't stand the tough guy mentality from these 5 foot 120 pounders. And I really can't stand that tall guy who keeps talking about how he used to ride with all these guys "back in the day". Come on now, you couldn't keep up with them then so what makes you think you could hang now. In my opinion they're just a bunch of t.v. tough guys. Good riders though, but thats about it.

i wopuld love nothing to learn and actually do some sick freestyle. I would really like to learn how to whip and pull a full cordova, i really want to lean to back flip....but iam just to old for that chiat.

as far as flatbillers in their danger rangers, in their oversized dickies shorts....oh well....iam not going there..

shut up and ride

most of those :dunno: :freakin_nuts: have no skillz outside the realm of riding a dirtbike. It is like riding retarded their socialization(or maybe they are playing up the DEE DEE DEE card too much for the camera, which, if that is true, the produced needs to be shot, cause he is giving all of us responsible duners a black eye).

they need to "sack up" the show, and dump it in a fast-flowing river

Figures some TV azzhats would portray aspects of our sport that way

:blink:

I caught the ending of the last one and I was sooo glad that guy Highland didn't win. But I didn't see a gun. Man he was a total jacka$$, glad it's over. I wanted to watch it because I thought it might have some good riding but it was more like a reality/drama soap opera type of show.