• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which weekend ryan??? this coming up weekend or the cleanup weekend

So far only 3 groups going out

Rhino_King

3rotortrav

Girlwithhorns..

Who to camp with who to camp with.. lol

IF my ankle doesnt quit acting up i dont know if im going to go or not... plus now i have to work friday thanks to nevada power... Pete lets do a day trip.. :D Ill drive :D

derrrrr :laughoff:

Read my post.. I was planning on doing a day trip already :beerpint:

Tacomama is probably going too...so I'll drive the crewcab. :laughoff: I am bringing the Raptor anyways, so the 1/4 ton won't cut it. :laughoff:

Someone else please come and camp with us, so far it's just us and Rhino King. He's too much to handle when there is not alot of people there. I'm really getting tired of seeing his bare butt all the time.Have you guys seen that side of him yet? Or should I say the bottom of him yet? Poor Dunediva :(

Someone else please come and camp with us, so far it's just us and Rhino King. He's too much to handle when there is not alot of people there. I'm really getting tired of seeing his bare butt all the time.Have you guys seen that side of him yet? Or should I say the bottom of him yet? Poor Dunediva :(

:laughoff: I'd was gonna say we'll come over and camp w/ you guys until you started talking about Rhino's a$$. :beerpint::laughoff:

And yeah...unfortunately.... he has told me about the g string story :laughoff::laughoff:

carpool it is.. :D and the 1/4 ton could handle it.. :D if i can get get a quad and 2 wheeler in the back of the truck i could figure out how to get 2 quads and a dirbike back there.. HAHAHA...