Does ISBB Snore!!

EY3BA11

WHO CARES!!!!

Cuz i just bought one of these... :D

04_1_b.JPG

And one of these

2c_1_sbl.JPG

Thats right ISBB went from slummin in your trailer to freezin his a$$ off in the back of the truck and i couldnt be happier... Knowing i dont have to worry bout people having extra room for me in their trailer... Now i just gotta worry about them having food... HAHAH Just Kidding

Dude there's always extra room for you, fool! And I'm over the whole other people snoring thing too. Besides I am gonna have a bigger toyhauler w/ a front bedroom soon anyways. :blush: Your always welcome bro.

I got one with a front bedroom for you! Make me an offer. I found a 30' that I want. :rockwoot:

Whatever... but what if your not there.. and i decide to go camping w/ another group or who knows.. :D its nice to have my own provisions in case ya know.. :D

You know that if you camp with us you have a bed, with a dog to keep you warm even. Plus we always have enough food for ISBB, just know more damn chorizo burrito for you :blush: :rockwoot:

That thing is just about the same size as mine already. If I go bigger I am going BIGGER. I was also lookin at the 30 footers possibly a 32. :rockwoot: We'll see. I am probably going shopping this weekend. :blush:

Lets go. Maybe we can get a deal on two at the same time! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...