went to chevy today..

high octane junkie

like i do every three months or three thousand miles, whichever comes first, to have the oil changed in my half ton. there were umpteen cars in front of me this time, so i figger'd i'd go holler at pete. i try not to bug folks whilst working, but since he's on here all day, what could he possibly be doing? so i wanted to see.

well, that got shut down real quick by the old guy at the front. i asked if pete was 'round and he snapped at me "which pete? there's three of 'em: brake tech pete, engine tech pete, and a manager named pete?" before i could answer he walked off and went outside. i waited for five minutes and he didn't return, so i just went back to the waiting room and stared at the broad with big boobs. all in all i was a little disappointed, but not really.

yeah, he was right by where the rental car area is, there's a guardrail there, and an entrance to another waiting room. no big deal.

what i really think is you don't want anyone to stumble across your deep dark secret.. i think you don't actually work at henderson chevy. i think you got a big ofice there with tons of broads worshipping your every need and desire, and typing for you and stuff. that would rule.

Check it out next time eff askin someone..

Walk thru the ...........edited............ Then when you get there.. Take a look around you cuz just about every direction you point a finger theres a ddr member!! LOL

Edited by dunefreak

good deal nick. yeah, i glanced that way but there was a sign stating authorized personnel beyond this point or something.

i'll be there again in november, and no sooner! i know this because i purchased the truck brand new in 2002, it's a work truck mind you, i beat it to death, and it still doesn't ever break. so much for purchasing the extended warranty.

Check it out next time eff askin someone..

Walk thru the ...........edited............ Then when you get there.. Take a look around you cuz just about every direction you point a finger theres a ddr member!! LOL

Don't start telling people that!!! :laughing:

Edited by dunefreak

its not like you do any work now as it is...

Well right now I'm slow, but is unusual for me. I am usually really busy during the day and don't need random people walking into the shop bothering me while I am elbow deep in some bullshit job! Besides, if they don't know where they are going, management frowns on that kind of thing when they see it.

Joseph, you can stop by anytime. Just ask a svc writer to get me next time and I'll come pop out and say whatup.

good deal nick. yeah, i glanced that way but there was a sign stating authorized personnel beyond this point or something.

i'll be there again in november, and no sooner! i know this because i purchased the truck brand new in 2002, it's a work truck mind you, i beat it to death, and it still doesn't ever break. so much for purchasing the extended warranty.

ya but your ex. warranty has a refund clause if you dont use doesnt it? mine did when i bought my 01 silverado. i got my money back :D

So Pete is 1:30 Friday a good time for us all to stop by and take a tour of your work area? Then maybe after that you can take us for a snack? :D

Yea, cool, like a field trip.....cool, I'll go ask permission........are we gonna take a bus

Edited by vegas400ex

:crackhead: It was probably the grumpy old man lot porter, Marty. Was he short with grey hair? He hates the world. :old:

Too bad I missed ya, Joseph. Next time ask one of the service writers forheavy- line Pete heavy-. :thumb:

One could never tell. Your so tall and Thin set. :think: How do you walk. Monkey is lucky. :lol:

can you tell us when it's ok to just "Stop by" at your house too, Pete...

Just about the same as it is in our hood. If the garage is open it is probably OK, "If the garage is not open CALL :smoker: Unless you Rhino King he doesn't give a sh*t . If someone is out but working on something, don't stay long and please bring your own beer. The people at the store think I'm an achololic. :crackhead:

That was probably svc writer, Larry Carter. He can also be a prick sometimes.

Boy did I learn that the hard way. He kept telling me I ran over something. I kept telling him "No" I just bought it. Anyway, I got so pissed :banghead: I told him :smoker: give me the effn parts and I will fix it my self. I went to the parts depart. got the "right" parts and in fact did fix it myself. Missed a good Desert 4x4 run that day.

Edited by desertskyz

heavy-line Pete. :smoker:

you said heavy line Pete

:crackhead:

stop by henderson chevy for a quick lube and Pete greet and some eats :thumb:

mineurbiz had a good idea Pete.... get some deli trays rockin @ the shop...would the boss frown on a keg in the service bay???

:smoker: :crackhead:

:banghead:

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

I was there one time and my sv writer, who is always nice to me, not like "Larry the Gumpy Man" anyway we were talking and there was one on those new Chevys thsy have all the plastic sh*t on it, parked there and

I say, "I really love the color of the truck, but damn they are the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I don't like them.

He says "That's my truck"

I " :crackhead::crackhead: I as wishing at that very moment that I didn't have my two feet.

Edited by desertskyz