Need to get 12' rail & 2 quads in a 14' TH garage

ntrsandman

Here is the deal. The wife says we can get one of those mega fivers with lotsa slides that has a 14' garage. :dope: The catch is, she thinks only the quads will fit and we can only get the rig if I sell the rail. :laughoff: OMDB!!!!! I can drive my buggy better than I will ever ride a quad. :laughoff: (I have only been on quads for a short time) I do love riding quads though. Anyway, I need to find a way to put a kfx 700, trx 400, and a beam car in a 14' garage. Ease of loading/unloading is important as well. Any info would be great! I have no probs getting the toys in our Blaze'n. I am no rv snob and am happy to have what I have. Just want to call the bluff. :gayboy:

Here is the deal. The wife says we can get one of those mega fivers with lotsa slides that has a 14' garage. :blink: The catch is, she thinks only the quads will fit and we can only get the rig if I sell the rail. :laughoff: OMDB!!!!! I can drive my buggy better than I will ever ride a quad. :gayboy: (I have only been on quads for a short time) I do love riding quads though. Anyway, I need to find a way to put a kfx 700, trx 400, and a beam car in a 14' garage. Ease of loading/unloading is important as well. Any info would be great! I have no probs getting the toys in our Blaze'n. I am no rv snob and am happy to have what I have. Just want to call the bluff. :dope:

Beer,Sawzall, and glue :laughoff:

OOOOFFFFF... I've done some pretty amazing TH loading in my day but I don't see how u can pull that one off. How big is the rail? Not much bigger than the KFX... :thumb: ? Although, if you buy the fiver, it is legal to tow a trailer behind it too...I.E a small flat bed that could haul two quads.....just a thought..

i dont think it is possible, but if it is, it's gonna involve a rack that sits over the front of the rail that allows the quads to sit on it. of course, the rail will have to go in backwards, with the rack in the back of the garage over the nose of the rail with the quads on it

i cannot remember the name of the company...they advertise in toyhauler mag.....they make these racks that i e-speak of

i dont think it is possible, but if it is, it's gonna involve a rack that sits over the front of the rail that allows the quads to sit on it. of course, the rail will have to go in backwards, with the rack in the back of the garage over the nose of the rail with the quads on it

i cannot remember the name of the company...they advertise in toyhauler mag.....they make these racks that i e-speak of

This is What I was looking for. I thought I have seen this kind of rack before but it must be made out of unobtainium.

Maybe someone knows the source.

Here is the deal. The wife says we can get one of those mega fivers with lotsa slides that has a 14' garage. :dunno: The catch is, she thinks only the quads will fit and we can only get the rig if I sell the rail. :offtopic: OMDB!!!!! I can drive my buggy better than I will ever ride a quad. :dunno: (I have only been on quads for a short time) I do love riding quads though. Anyway, I need to find a way to put a kfx 700, trx 400, and a beam car in a 14' garage. Ease of loading/unloading is important as well. Any info would be great! I have no probs getting the toys in our Blaze'n. I am no rv snob and am happy to have what I have. Just want to call the bluff. :blah:

I think I found the solution! :MBdance: Check it out!

http://www.thetoyrack.com/index.html

In my opinion, I think it is pretty dumb that the toyhauler companies are making 38 ft trailers that sleep 45 people and have just enuff room for 1 three wheeler in them for starage. About the only demographic that this would work for is the tecate drinking family that has 14 kids and 1 three wheeler 185s model that rides around with no helmet on. And I dont think they can afford the megahauler. Just my 2 cents worth

fk OGP...you ARE racist

:dope:

i agree with you...a 14 ft garage is the biggest I have seen. I have HEARD that with WW, you can special order up to a 19 ft garage....but that's like 70 k

in order to fit a lot of sh*t in your hauler, you'll have to roll with no slides, unless it is just one in the master bedroom

This is What I was looking for. I thought I have seen this kind of rack before but it must be made out of unobtainium.

Maybe someone knows the source.

i just looked through the last 3 issues of toyhauler magazine, and couldn't find it :dope:

but I did find it online

here it is

bitchezzzzzzzz

on edit

DEE DEE DEE....i just saw your above post....sorry

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

fk OGP...you ARE racist

:lol:

i agree with you...a 14 ft garage is the biggest I have seen. I have HEARD that with WW, you can special order up to a 19 ft garage....but that's like 70 k

in order to fit a lot of sh*t in your hauler, you'll have to roll with no slides, unless it is just one in the master bedroom

no nessarily my buddy has the ww 40' cost aprox 47k it has living room slide and bedroom slide he puts two quads and a lt sandcar in it.............................................. :dope:

• 2 months later...

what about all the weight on the back 1/3 of the hauler. wouldnt think i would tow very well. rail +2 quads comes in at 2000+ pounds

I don't think that would be an issue. Most trailers that have garages are setup to be able to put that much weight back there.