dunefreak Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 The DDR Dune Trip & cleanup weekend is coming up on the weekend of the 18th of March. We are hoping to get as many DDR members to camp together that weekend as possible. It should be a good chance to meet other members on the board that some haven't met in person yet. We'll be having a potluck BBQ for everybody. So I thought we'd at least get a thread started to have everybody post up what they can contribute. We will be providing a bunch of food already, but the more the better! We should have at least 3 or 4 grills that weekend and some tables/ chairs too. Duniemokie & I will be supplying a bunch of hot dogs & hot dog buns, sodas, and probably chips/dips, snacks etc, along w/ some other good grubbin suprises. So whoever plans on coming out and helping w/ the clean-up, grubbin, throwin some beers back, and hanging out w/ the rest of the DDR crew.... post up what you can bring. And don't ask "what should I bring? or what do you need?" You have all been to a BBQ before I'm sure. Get creative and just bring something. Quote
rcjunky3 Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 potato salad, we will be out sat morning Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 dang pete!! ill bring stuff, was trying to be helpful asking what else ya needed. Quote
ynot Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 The DDR Dune Trip & cleanup weekend is coming up on the weekend of the 18th of March. We are hoping to get as many DDR members to camp together that weekend as possible. It should be a good chance to meet other members on the board that some haven't met in person yet. We'll be having a potluck BBQ for everybody. So I thought we'd at least get a thread started to have everybody post up what they can contribute. We will be providing a bunch of food already, but the more the better! We should have at least 3 or 4 grills that weekend and some tables/ chairs too. Duniemokie & I will be supplying a bunch of hot dogs & hot dog buns, sodas, and probably chips/dips, snacks etc, along w/ some other good grubbin suprises. So whoever plans on coming out and helping w/ the clean-up, grubbin, throwin some beers back, and hanging out w/ the rest of the DDR crew.... post up what you can bring. And don't ask "what should I bring? or what do you need?" You have all been to a BBQ before I'm sure. Get creative and just bring something. Pete, the BLM is cooking Hotdogs and burgers for lunch on sat. Do you want the same thing Sat. nite for dinner? Just an FYI! Quote
Don29palms Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 I'm bringing myself and an appetite. J/K I am going to bring some sort of dessert item. NO FAT JOKES Quote
rhino king Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 I'm bringing myself and an appetite. J/K I am going to bring some sort of dessert item. NO FAT JOKES alert alert food limit food limit,,, even if i dont go ill throw in a case of go fast,,,sorry don Quote
dunefreak Posted February 24, 2006 Author Posted February 24, 2006 dang pete!! ill bring stuff, was trying to be helpful asking what else ya needed. I wasn't referring to you when I said that. Calm down! Pete, the BLM is cooking Hotdogs and burgers for lunch on sat. Do you want the same thing Sat. nite for dinner? Just an FYI! oh really? ok then... then I will bring out something different .... hmmm maybe carne asada!! Will 50 lbs will be enough?? j/k Quote
dunefreak Posted February 24, 2006 Author Posted February 24, 2006 ...even if i dont go... WTF!!!!??? Not go? What the hell is wrong w/ you Kenny? Quote
rhino king Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 WTF!!!!??? Not go? What the hell is wrong w/ you Kenny? hey, hey, might is a small word Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 Ill work on some tri-tip or something like that... a couple diffrent marinades.. Quote
sikkbanshee Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 SIKKBANSHEE <---DDR BBQ GUY HAHA.. OF COURSE I WILL BE PROVIDING RIBS... BEEF AND PORK... AND IMMA SWITCH IT UP WITH SHORT RIBS ALSO... SO 2 COOLERS THIS TIME INSTED OF THE 1 LIKE LAST TIME... ABOUT 1 1/2 COWS AND 2 PIGS... Quote
ynot Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 I wasn't referring to you when I said that. Calm down! oh really? ok then... then I will bring out something different .... hmmm maybe carne asada!! Will 50 lbs will be enough?? j/k That's what we had last weekend from super mercado on Trop and Maryland. $4.99 per pound and it was fantastic. I would be in on that with you if you want. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 ok ok im calm!!! ill be there. not sure what ill bring yet, but ill bring something good. im not going to bring potato salad since rcjunky wife is making that. dont wanna make anyone look bad. lol lol kidding. :yeah_whatever: Quote
stalteri Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 I'm bringing myself and an appetite. J/K :yeah_whatever: I am going to bring some sort of dessert item. NO FAT JOKES We can bring guacamole for the carne asada and tortillas Quote
dunefreak Posted February 24, 2006 Author Posted February 24, 2006 We can bring guacamole for the carne asada and tortillas that's it!!?? :yeah_whatever: Quote
stalteri Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 that's it!!?? :yeah_whatever: K nevermind , I will bring oyster's on the half shell with cocktail sauce,horseradish,hotsauce and lime. I know Duniemonkie said she likes them and they are good all day long. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 24, 2006 Author Posted February 24, 2006 K nevermind , I will bring oyster's on the half shell with cocktail sauce,horseradish,hotsauce and lime. I know Duniemonkie said she likes them and they are good all day long. ok cool that sounds good :yeah_whatever: Quote
rcjunky3 Posted February 25, 2006 Posted February 25, 2006 ok ok im calm!!! ill be there. not sure what ill bring yet, but ill bring something good. im not going to bring potato salad since rcjunky wife is making that. dont wanna make anyone look bad. lol lol kidding. no worry on making anybody look bad if we wanted to compete in something i would build a quad druple turbo charged dual fed nitrous breathing alcohol burning honda 450r, no even that wouldnt be fast enough for a aarons yfz :no_no: :huh: :no_no: make some if you want i would eat your salad to Quote
da_burgh Posted February 26, 2006 Posted February 26, 2006 I'll bing some Imodium-AD and antacids in case someone decides to make a run for the border. Quote
steveo Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 I will bring, Pizza, Beer, Carne Asada, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer. Any suggestions??? Quote
Don29palms Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 Hey Steve why don't you bring some beer. :headbang: Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 hmmm maybe carne asada!! :headbang: Will 50 lbs will be enough?? j/k We cooked 15 lbs one weekend from Los Comprades (that's Stewart and Lamb in Vegas).....good stuff...but man did we have a chitload of carne!! :huh: Quote
rcjunky3 Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 well it looks as if beer wont be a problem at the potluck Quote
dunefreak Posted March 6, 2006 Author Posted March 6, 2006 I am thinking of also maybe bringing a couple beers that weekend. Quote
rcjunky3 Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 to bad i cant have any maybe one of you guys could drink a few for me. that is if ur up to it Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.