Home Security

steveo

I have been hearing and seeing alot of break in's lately. more than usual.. if you dont have any security at your home give me a call. I recently installed alrms at 2 DDR members home due to them being broke into the week before.

damaged trailers

stolen quads

damaged quads

Steve McNulty

702-302-3134

i can install and alarm at your home with or without service. In las vegas the police dont respond to am alrm system unless there is someone there to verify that there is a problem (pretty stupid) all alarm companys have armed guards that they dispatch.

i say just install one so that it makes enough noise to scare them away.

Your 357 series alarm will do nothing for you when you are not home.

Steveo did the alarm at a friend of mines house, and he is very happy with it.... My friend even bid it out to three companies, and steveo has the best bang for the buck. The service is great, and the install was great too.......

I will write that down on calender!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just left your shop and you are all taken care of. if you h ave any questions ken let me know. i went over everything with jerry :chev_bowtie:

Steveo did the alarm at a friend of mines house, and he is very happy with it.... My friend even bid it out to three companies, and steveo has the best bang for the buck. The service is great, and the install was great too.......

Thanks Again chris for the business :chev_bowtie: