quads on the streets?

chrisvuc

There are a couple of street legal quads here in 29 Palms. California DMV has since changed the laws so you can no longer convert an off road vehicle to a street legal vehicle. It's funny to see a quad with regular tires and turn signals driving down the street.

I would love if the law changed and let quads ride on the streets but that will NEVER happen. :laughing: Even if it did that means more trouble for me for sure!!! :banghead:

No sh*t, could you imagine, no one would ever make it to work!!! :coocoo:

I have had 4 cops all tell me different things on why or why not my Rhino would or would not be legal on the streets in Vegas. some say they do not see why not and others threaten to tow it.

It has valid registration, full coverage insurance and is registered in Az.

Anyone else know if it would be legal here?

I have had 4 cops all tell me different things on why or why not my Rhino would or would not be legal on the streets in Vegas. some say they do not see why not and others threaten to tow it.

It has valid registration, full coverage insurance and is registered in Az.

Anyone else know if it would be legal here?

If it's registered in AZ then it's legal here, states have to honor another states laws. I checked on this awhile back and that's the law. Same with a quad, if you register it in Az then it can be riden anywhere.. atleast that's what the DMV told me.

If it's registered in AZ then it's legal here, states have to honor another states laws. I checked on this awhile back and that's the law. Same with a quad, if you register it in Az then it can be riden anywhere.. atleast that's what the DMV told me.

I have had a few cops tell me that is the case and a few that have tried to haul me to jail and impound the rhino while i beg and plead for them not to

are the quads you guys are seeing on the streets look like this?

wheelie this shiz down the strip

i am hoping that manufacture's like this pushes for the bikes to be legal, then all we have to do is make our bikes similar for registration. i don't see how you can have one without the other.

my dad said he thought the first atv he saw was just a fluke, but when he saw another bike the next day, he asked me if i knew of any changes. i hope our regulations get more like AZ rather than CA, across the board.

chris vuckovic

i am hoping that manufacture's like this pushes for the bikes to be legal, then all we have to do is make our bikes similar for registration. i don't see how you can have one without the other.

my dad said he thought the first atv he saw was just a fluke, but when he saw another bike the next day, he asked me if i knew of any changes. i hope our regulations get more like AZ rather than CA, across the board.

chris vuckovic

he may be seeing the new can am