San Diego never gets old

dunefreak

I thought I'd share my weekend with you guys.

Here it goes....

It started Friday night- duniemonkie and I went to the 311 concert at the Palms. Good azz show like always. :dope: The opening band was awesome- The Dirty Heads. :dance:

So I get to bed at about 1 am, wake up at 3:45 am, head over to my buddy's house and jump in his car with him and take off to Sand Diego for his bachelor party. Long story short is that I was at a 311 concert in Vegas, then the next thing I know is me and about 7 other friends are drunk and partying on the beach at Lahaina's Beach House in SanDiego at 10 AM. :fro: :blink::dope::lol::blury::laughoff::lol:

We were only there for Saturday and Sunday, but that is all my buddy Tom (the groom to be) wanted. A bunch of good friends hangin out at one of his favorite places.

Here are some pics from the weekend....

S2010190.jpg

S2010186.jpg

S2010192.jpg

S2010193.jpg

S2010194.jpg

S2010197.jpg

"ok...next bar! Let's go to Hooters!!!! :lol: " :lol:

S2010200.jpg

S2010201.jpg

S2010203.jpg

S2010221.jpg

S2010204.jpg

S2010211.jpg

S2010212.jpg

S2010218.jpg

S2010219.jpg

Then on to the gaslamp district/ downtown

S2010232.jpg

S2010230.jpg

S2010233.jpg

S2010237.jpg

"NO DUDE, WE'RE COOL- WE DON'T WANT ANY FRIGGEN WATCHES!!!"

S2010238.jpg

S2010239.jpg

a view from our hotel...

S2010241.jpg

Tommy and me :lol: ...

S2010256.jpg

S2010257.jpg

S2010261.jpg

Tom's bro-in-law snoozing in the car...

:fro: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::idiot:

S2010250.jpg

Ahh SD, I love that damn place.

Good thing it's a slow day at work today...I'm pretty tired. :cripple:

whats the matter.... :fro: wasnt dealin on the watches???

:laughoff::lol::lol::lol: :fro:

:blink::dope: I don't know. We were so tired and burned at that point of the night we said no before he could even tell us what he was trying to sell us. :shout: "No dude, get outta here! We don't want any!" :dope:

:lol:

Looks like a great time Pete. :fro:

Sounded alot like my weekend: Drunk to Drunker. :dope::dope:

:shout: Just drink it! :laughoff:

I was gonna comment on the :fro: but Cheese beat me to it. :lol:

:blink: Glad you had fun Pimpshack.

You get a :lol: for that.

Glad you had fun bro....Rule number one.....No camera's at a bachelor party!! :slap::laughing:

:laughing::ninja::banghead:

nah, seriously though. Those kinda days are over for most these guys. :laughing: This trip was mostly just to kick it with some good old friends and have a good time in one of our favorite hang out spots. Tommy didn't want any strippers or :ninja: this time. Damn party pooper :laughoff::laughoff: j/k

This trip was cool though. I don't get the chance to hang out with these guys that much anymore. I have known of few of them since 7th grade and went to high school with the rest of them. We are all in to different things now but can still have a good ol time like the old days. :rockwoot::D

Glad to see you had a good time.Whenever I see pics of the beach and cali I get home sick and want to go back.S.D is alway's great many good times there, and hanging with friends you grew up with is alway's the best.

:beercheers::beerpint: I am homesick....man, I miss the coast, the ocean breeze, the scent of raw sewage coming in from Mexico......man ! I am witcha, there is no place like San Diego....it is the best.

Here's a question. Does anyone know how bored the weather man is in San Diego ????

"And today....it's another perfectly sunny day, with blue skies and mid to upper 70's"

Looks like good times Pete....worth the trip alone just to see old friends.

PETE GREAT PICS, AND IN ALL HONESTY IF YOU STOPPED DRINKING YOU WOULD BE A MILLIONAIRE BY NOW..LOL

I KNOW I SPENT A 100 A NIGHT AT THE BAR AND THAT WAS FOR MYSELF WHEN I DRANK, NOW IM NOT SAYING IT'S A BAD THING BUT I WOULD STILL BE PARTYING LIKE YOU IF I DIDENT HAVE A TRIBE TO PAY FOR..

I LOVE SAN DIEGO ALSO,. JUST GOT BACK FROM 5 DAYS AT CAMPLAND ON THE BAY, AWSOME PLACE..

PETE GREAT PICS, AND IN ALL HONESTY IF YOU STOPPED DRINKING YOU WOULD BE A MILLIONAIRE BY NOW..LOL

I KNOW I SPENT A 100 A NIGHT AT THE BAR AND THAT WAS FOR MYSELF WHEN I DRANK, NOW IM NOT SAYING IT'S A BAD THING BUT I WOULD STILL BE PARTYING LIKE YOU IF I DIDENT HAVE A TRIBE TO PAY FOR..

I LOVE SAN DIEGO ALSO,. JUST GOT BACK FROM 5 DAYS AT CAMPLAND ON THE BAY, AWSOME PLACE..

We just made reservations there for next year in Aug.Never have been there before but have heard alot of good things about it.

Hey where that Lahama place is, we stayed at a hotel right down from there, it was awesome!!

You mean Lahaina's Beach House? It's right smack dab in the middle of PB- just seconds away from that Hooters on PCH.

Actually I don't even drink or party that much anymore, Sam. I think that it's just that when I do- you guys hear about it is all. :laughoff::laughoff: I know what you mean though. That's how it used to be for me too. A hundred a night kinda thing. I am kinda done with that though. It gets a lil old after a while....not to mention expensive! :laughoff:

This trip was actually pretty cheap. I only spent about $40 during the whole day Saturday and then another 40 or 50 that night on drinks AND food. Ya gotta love $8 pitchers of beer. :stirthepot::bowdown:

It was the damn breakfast room service I ordered that was so expensive. :laughoff: Friggen $25 for bacon & eggs and OJ. :chev_bowtie: It was soooo worth it though! :shoot_head: :laughoff::slap: