goodbye

chefwally

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Chef. You guys are mean. I'm going to take my ball and go home. You all have hurt my last feeling and you know how sensitive I can be. You guys shouldn't be picking on people that you don't know. Everybody make mistakes and they shouldn't be chastised for it. So all of you that were picking on anybody should be ashamed of yourselves for making people cry.

NOT!

You know what,my bad on my posts. :ban-split: I jumped to conclusions.

refer to above post and dont worry about it. wingnut will probably talk to him and hopefully it will all work out.

and we can get a chance to get to know him or well find him at banshee hill and show him its all good :laughoff:

we (me,pete,bert,mike and woody)met chef wally a couple trips back at the north pole..He was riding a z450 he said was doug gusts Z he won the GNCC on.It was a nice Z.Then he went on to tell us how he has a 100hp naturally asperated TRX550.wally seemed like a real nice guy

Wow, that some serious HP. :ban-split::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

I think you should sell some MAXi-PADS W/ registration so people dont get all wet...

ANd Wingnut and Pete trust me he aint got no NAturally aspirated 550 TRX pushing 100HP...I will bet on that sh*t..He may want one but he aint got one..

Anyways you have to get over this stuff, dont let it get under your skin because it will, it has happend to me before and never will again.

Back to the subject..MONKEY DANCE b*tches.....

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::laughoff::thumb::thumbsdown::ban-split::laughoff::beercheers:

I don't care if he has a 100 HP YFZ or a damn 70cc ATC. Who cares!

Is it October yet? We're almost there. This summer has caused alot of drama in people's lives.

It's just sand!

Topic closed. Let's hope this is the last drama topic of the summer. :thumb: I'm tired of the red a$$es, the corporate dune talk, and feces spewers. :thumbsdown::beercheers::thumbsdown: