goodbye

chefwally

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we (me,pete,bert,mike and woody)met chef wally a couple trips back at the north pole..He was riding a z450 he said was doug gusts Z he won the GNCC on.It was a nice Z.Then he went on to tell us how he has a 100hp naturally asperated TRX550.wally seemed like a real nice guy

Edited by Sand_YFZ

isnt dirt wheels readers rides pictures sent in and taken by the reader? sounds like he is full of storys..........

He also told us he was doing a photo shoot on this raptor 700 his friend was riding that had a candy red frame with orange plastics.

Edited by Sand_YFZ

I know his kind very well. There are a few people that I can think of I have known over the years that are so full of sh*t i'm suprised their skin hasn't turned :lol: . One thinks he is a pro mountain bike racer, another a pro snowboarder and another that knows everyone and everything about everyone and everything. They'd be ok to hang out with if they would just shut the hell up. :thumb:

WHOA...WTF???

I leave town for a few days and come back and this is the 1st thing I read. :lol::blink: Whats wrong with you guys?? :thumb:

Walter, I don't know who pissed you off, but I know for a fact whoever it was had to of been joking.

I thought this website was for and about people loving to sand dune and help each other,...

And it's just that. :lol:

Walter you seem like a very nice guy. I'd hate for one or two people on here to give off a bad impression of the website or rest of the members who are on here. We can't control everything ya know- it's internet. :clap:

I'm going to chime in on this. First of all, just because a new peep doesn't like smart a$$ remarks doesn't mean he is a bad guy. Two, just because a guy has tons of stories doesn't mean he is full of sh*t. I have been over to Chef's house a few times. I can tell you he is one of the nicest most genuine peeps I have ever met. I have seen everything that he has told you guys about. He isn't B.Sing. I've seen his photos, his gear and his toys. He doesn't make sh*t up. Like to talk, absolutely but who doesn't like to talk to bros about things we all enjoy.

All I know you guys can believe what you want but Chef Wally is good people......Talk to anyone thats been in the atv seen for a while and they know Chef. As for his trx that he was talking about.....it's for real. The dyno numbers I can't confirm, the build isn't complete. What makes me laugh is those of you that are so effin concerned about what a dyno sheet says anyway. Who gives a sh*t. So there's my .002

HELLOOOOOOOO

PETE :laughoff::laughoff:

Capt

What the hell does that mean? :ban-split:

I'm going to chime in on this. First of all, just because a new peep doesn't like smart a$$ remarks doesn't mean he is a bad guy. Two, just because a guy has tons of stories doesn't mean he is full of sh*t. I have been over to Chef's house a few times. I can tell you he is one of the nicest most genuine peeps I have ever met. I have seen everything that he has told you guys about. He isn't B.Sing. I've seen his photos, his gear and his toys. He doesn't make sh*t up. Like to talk, absolutely but who doesn't like to talk to bros about things we all enjoy.

All I know you guys can believe what you want but Chef Wally is good people......Talk to anyone thats been in the atv seen for a while and they know Chef. As for his trx that he was talking about.....it's for real. The dyno numbers I can't confirm, the build isn't complete. What makes me laugh is those of you that are so effin concerned about what a dyno sheet says anyway. Who gives a sh*t. So there's my .002

Well put, Craig. :laughoff:

awwwwe shiiieet wingnut went to church this morning.

:laughoff:

:ban-split:

i go outta town for a couple days and we get two pages from 1 fuggin word?

Edited by richard cheese

What the hell does that mean? :ban-split:

what part of hellooooo dont you understand? :laughoff::laughoff:

awwwwe shiiieet wingnut went to church this morning.

:flipoff:

i go outta town for a couple days and we get two pages from 1 fuggin word?

:flipoff:

kinda kool huh? 1 word 7 pages lol :laughoff:

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

i think the point ( and I could be wrong, as I do not have a window into the minds of the people who set this site up) of this site is not only to keep people connected with dumont, others who go there, and the issues surrounding D, but also commradery.

it doesn't speak well of us if someone, especially someone who could possibly benefit someone here, for whatever reason, thinks people are making fun of him/her

regardless if it was all in fun or not.....on the net isnt the same as in person, and can totally come off the wrong way.....god knows I have pm'd many people here to make sure I didn't pizz them off, or if i think i could take something said the wrong way.....clarification

but for someone who hasnt been here that long, and doesn't know people from chatting with them extensively, i can understand where he is coming from......

anyway.....i have found laughing at yourself first puts people at ease........

you wouldn't wanna be broke down on the side of a dune, and the only person that stops by is someone who you pizzed off on the forum, would you?

he jumped in with a bunch of us talking mess. he mis understood the the thread cause of the title.

anywase i said nothing to him directly or indirectly but i apoligised cause i was posting on that thread and i feel bad we didnt make him feel welcome. :ban-split: i posted the apoligy in hopes also that he would change his mind and give it a whirl

i mean really you dont post goodby unless you plan on reading the response . wether or not you choose to reply :laughoff:

he jumped in with a bunch of us talking mess. he mis understood the the thread cause of the title.

anywase i said nothing to him directly or indirectly but i apoligised cause i was posting on that thread and i feel bad we didnt make him feel welcome. :ban-split: i posted the apoligy in hopes also that he would change his mind and give it a whirl

i mean really you dont post goodby unless you plan on reading the response . wether or not you choose to reply :laughoff:

ditto^

pete .. i am never to be understood sometimes. gotta have the same mind set .. thats all

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm