goodbye

chefwally

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goodbye

anyone that has spoke to me concerning parts you have my number. This will be my last post, at 41 I am way to busy for school girl messages and attacks, I thought this website was for and about people loving to sand dune and help each other, I was wrong once again just like the bullshit on every other website around the world, so Goodbye it's all yours.

chef

anyone that has spoke to me concerning parts you have my number. This will be my last post, at 41 I am way to busy for school girl messages and attacks, I thought this website was for and about people loving to sand dune and help each other, I was wrong once again just like the bullshit on every other website around the world, so Goodbye it's all yours.

chef

BA BYE!!!!!!!!

chef

who burned your roast? :D:idiot:

:coocoo:

Capt

well that kinda sucks wally if it was the dumont today thread we were baggin each other. i know i perssonally didnt bag on you but cmon it was relativly mild. nobodys hatin. :dope: did you get a snotty pm from someone :coocoo:

this is a nice place sorry if you felt unwelcome i feel bad cause i was horsing around on that post too :(:idiot:

well that kinda sucks wally if it was the dumont today thread we were baggin each other. i know i perssonally didnt bag on you but cmon it was relativly mild. nobodys hatin. :blury: did you get a snotty pm from someone :dope:

this is a nice place sorry if you felt unwelcome i feel bad cause i was horsing around on that post too :(:shake:

ditto what he said again.... all in the name of fun man...... :driver:

hate it when i have to put fires out i started :coocoo::idiot::blury:

Capt

:shout: why even make a post like this? Seriously? If you dont like the site, just leave. You dont have to say goodbye like you have been here forever and are saying goodbye to great friends. Your new, you didnt like the site. So move on.

Sorry Ive seen a few of these. People just need to get over it. The site works for some, not for others. Get over it!!

:shout: why even make a post like this? Seriously? If you dont like the site, just leave. You dont have to say goodbye like you have been here forever and are saying goodbye to great friends. Your new, you didnt like the site. So move on.

Sorry Ive seen a few of these. People just need to get over it. The site works for some, not for others. Get over it!!

:coocoo::idiot::dope: I can't believe that came out of your mouth.....queen of the red a$$!!!!!!!

Edited by wingnut

I find it very hard to believe a 41yo man could put up a post that sounds like he's whining like a little girl that just got a spanking. Damn dude grow a sack and man up. Most of the people around are good people and nothing is meant to be personal. All is said in jest.

THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK!

I WOULD SAY THIS TO ANY MALE OF THE HUMAN SPECIES THAT WOULD PUT UP A THREAD LIKE THIS. IT WOULD BE A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT WORDING IF IT WERE DIRECTED TO A FEMALE OF THE HUMAN SPECIES. IF NEED BE I CAN PUT A REPLY UP MORE SUITED FOR THE FEMALE GENDER.

THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK!

This has been brought to you by the personal attack warnig system.