ok you knew this was coming

barefoot bob

ok new twist, one of the "victems" was arrested today for violating his parole not probation parole that . but if you were hit with a 30 million dollar law suit i garuntee you would be doing the same thing.

he doesnt have a criminal record. those victems do. somthing just aint right :beercheers:

:fro_smokin:

effen bob....i wouldnt have a 30 mil lawsuit against me, cause I DONT TURN HUMAN BEINGS INTO PEZ CANDY DISPENSERS

:lol:

if you hit yourself hard enough, you can watch your knee grow

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:fro_smokin:

effen bob....i wouldnt have a 30 mil lawsuit against me, cause I DONT TURN HUMAN BEINGS INTO PEZ CANDY DISPENSERS

:beercheers:

if you hit yourself hard enough, you can watch your knee grow

see again your a$$uming

you do not know positively what happened to nichole simpson .

but you convinced yourself that you do.

so again what if it happend to you ans like you said you wouldnt

but what if you were blamed and couldnt convince anyone.

your found innocent but thats hanging over your head.

leave oj out of it and look at the events unfolding......................................................

Edited by barefoot bob

see again your a$$uming

you do not know positively what happened to nichole simpson .

but you convinced yourself that you do.

so again what if it happend to you ans like you said you wouldnt

but what if you were blamed and couldnt convince anyone.

your found innocent but thats hanging over your head.

leave oj out of it and look at the events unfolding......................................................

what if what if what if

what if your aunt was your uncle? :beercheers:

ou'd have a pretty ugly aunt! :lol:

Well Bob, If he was going to get his stuff back, Why did he show up with guns? Set up or not, He showed up with guns and goons. Guess hes that friggin stupid and predictable!!!!!! Someone obviously new he was comming and was gonna do something :beercheers: style. so they were smart enough to capture it on kodak. Hooray for them.

Well Bob, If he was going to get his stuff back, Why did he show up with guns? Set up or not, He showed up with guns and goons. Guess hes that friggin stupid and predictable!!!!!! Someone obviously new he was comming and was gonna do something :fro: style. so they were smart enough to capture it on kodak. Hooray for them.

well like i posted above turns out one was a felon . if some known felon had my sh*t and i had to kick down his door i would not be carrying ice cream. neither would any of you. get past the oj thing and look at the deed as a whole................. :bs:

i repeat again i could care less about oj. somthing stinks when you get past the used part ......eeerm .....oj part i mean

i repeat again i could care less about oj.

It's nice to see that someone cares about Oj, at least a little :D

Check it out, someone had the bright idea to name my aquariums mascott Orenthall James :bs: It's a crocodile, but still.... It's probably the one animal that we have that WILL kill you!

It's nice to see that someone cares about Oj, at least a little :D

Check it out, someone had the bright idea to name my aquariums mascott Orenthall James :fart: It's a crocodile, but still.... It's probably the one animal that we have that WILL kill you!

your monkieing with me :bs::duniemonkie: :fro:

Bob, I too have to say, I care less about OJ, but I think it was a set up!

And I think the Goldmans did it.

OK I am GOING to get Sh!t for this, but did anyone see them on Oprah? My wife watches and I was interested as they were talking about the book, (if I DID IT) and how they OWN the rights now (due to the lawsuit) whats ironic, and this is a whole new deal, they fought and fought to get that book off the shelves and got the publisher etc to stop, BUT NOW that they own it they want it on all the shelves!!!!

As Nicole Brown's sister said that is blood money and why do they want it now.

OK if something happened in my family and he was found Not Guilty, I would want him to pay sure, so set up or not, I could see it, but the book thing and now wanting it published, as they said we are owed the money. well that I cant stomach..

What are your thoughts????

Why does anybody still give a rats azz about this fuggin loser and why are we not focusing our efforts on important things that really matter to keeping this Country intact, free, and safe?

He was not found innocent as keeps being repeated in here, he was found not guilty by a group of his peers. Huge difference. Letting him back out on the streets was supposed restitution for years of oppression a couple hundred years ago. Get over it already. His rotted remains should be keeping tension on a rope somewhere.

How is it that the media in this Country can so distort what is important to our livelyhood? Have we become just a bunch of fuggin sheep aimlessly wandering?

Sad...

Edited by aceisback

How is it that the media in this Country can so distort what is important to our livelyhood? Have we become just a bunch of fuggin sheep aimlessly wandering?

Sad...

America has been asleep for too long, and you're just now asking this, or was that a rhetorical question?

OJ is the richest bankrupt man in America. Take him and feed him to Monkies Croc. now that would be justice. Burn all the books.

:bs: Then you'd have a sick croc on your hands.

America has been asleep for too long, and you're just now asking this, or was that a rhetorical question?

Very rhetorical, and in digust, with a sad heart, I might add. Been sliding down hill for the past atleast twenty/thirty years. People used to take a stand, protest, at the minimum voice an opinion. Now it's just like we've all been beat down and are just going to roll over and take whatever may come. Only going to get much worse before we decide to make a change.

The Jihad will not end until the flag of Islam waves over the White House, or so THEY say. Guess we'll find out when that devil in disguise Borat Osama, or whatever the fuggers name is, takes office in 09.

Why does anybody still give a rats azz about this fuggin loser and why are we not focusing our efforts on important things that really matter to keeping this Country intact, free, and safe?

He was not found innocent as keeps being repeated in here, he was found not guilty by a group of his peers. Huge difference. Letting him back out on the streets was supposed restitution for years of oppression a couple hundred years ago. Get over it already. His rotted remains should be keeping tension on a rope somewhere.

Sad...

i have to disagree ace the oppisite of giulty is not guilty which means you are innocent. and im not so focused on oj .

i am focused on this case. it stinks. ojs name on this is what no one can get past. i respect your views of oj thats fine. but now look objectively at the case. replace the name oj simpson with say...... george peterson.

i hate theives that felon who is a "victem" is rotten eggs. and if it could happen to oj or george peterson.

then it could happen to you !!! lets say ash found his truck and rushed in with a gun and back up to prevent them from going anywhere. should he be arrested?? i dont think so.

i hope im explaining myself more properly. that could easily be me. someone stole somthing of tremendos value and i felt i had to go in i would like to know im protected civily. this sends a message that crooks have rights to. that is what irks me.

ojs name is on this ,and they have a hard on for him .so they manipulate this and spin it in reverse. and if we allow this then it opens the door for us as citizens to be unjustly treated . for the sake of a prosecutorial knotch on the belt so to speak. :bs:

Edited by barefoot bob

lets say ash found his truck and rushed in with a gun and back up to prevent them from going anywhere. should he be arrested?? i dont think so.

You're comparing apples and oranges now Bob. OJ didn't just prevent them from going anywhere like your scenario with Ash....he robbed them at gunpoint with known parole violating felon(s). You can't take the law into your own hands. OJ should have called the cops. Instead he decided to take the law into his own hands, and that's not legal. Period.

Two wrongs don't make a right here. However, I do believe he was set up by someone....and the County does not have it out for him. They are just trying to weed through the "puzzle" that this fiasco has presented them with.

Now I'm not saying that's how I would have taken care of it.......proper planning is always the key! :hello:

You're comparing apples and oranges now Bob. OJ didn't just prevent them from going anywhere like your scenario with Ash....he robbed them at gunpoint with known parole violating felon(s). You can't take the law into your own hands. OJ should have called the cops. Instead he decided to take the law into his own hands, and that's not legal. Period.

Two wrongs don't make a right here. However, I do believe he was set up by someone....and the County does not have it out for him. They are just trying to weed through the "puzzle" that this fiasco has presented them with.

Now I'm not saying that's how I would have taken care of it.......proper planning is always the key! :hello:

according to the news one of the guys that oj alledgedly robbed was a felon and arrsted for leaving riverside county. the felon is the victem. in any other setting if the cops identified the felon it would have been a different scenario , however because it was oj they figure a felons report makes more sense than a person with a clean record.

and you can bet your bottom dollar the da that picked this up saw stars . i garuntee it << however i am assuming.

according to the news one of the guys that oj alledgedly robbed was a felon and arrsted for leaving riverside county. the felon is the victem. in any other setting if the cops identified the felon it would have been a different scenario , however because it was oj they figure a felons report makes more sense than a person with a clean record.

and you can bet your bottom dollar the da that picked this up saw stars . i garuntee it << however i am assuming.

Either way you don't take the law into your own hands.....and OJ did.

As far as the DA....I'm not sure, but his office is down the hall...I'll go and ask! :hello:

Either way you don't take the law into your own hands.....and OJ did.

As far as the DA....I'm not sure, but his office is down the hall...I'll go and ask! :hello:

please do :driver:

which you bring up a very good point .

"dont take the law into your own hands"

then what is left to you when the law fails. such as.

months back there was a post about a woman who had her quads stolen. knew who did it yet they did nothing to aid in the recovery.

that scenario has happened here as well.

which brings up another question what about the rights of citizens arrest ??

im not by any means being anti law but i feel these are valid questions.

i do like to discuss things like this ( not argue) and some things look as if our police forces are both overworked and its failing us :MBdance:

Sad...

:hello: Well Put Vic :MBdance:

please do :whip:

That would be political career-a-cide. No thanks.

then what is left to you when the law fails. such as.

months back there was a post about a woman who had her quads stolen. knew who did it yet they did nothing to aid in the recovery.

that scenario has happened here as well.

That's when my other quote comes into play.....

Now I'm not saying that's how I would have taken care of it.......proper planning is always the key! :driver:

Emphasis on "proper planning" :hello:

which brings up another question what about the rights of citizens arrest ??

I think that's the way OJ should have went about it.

i do like to discuss things like this ( not argue) and some things look as if our police forces are both overworked and its failing us :MBdance:

post-475-1190405301_thumb.gif ...and also don't understand why others get upset when folks debate the issues respectfully. :driver: