ok you knew this was coming

barefoot bob

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think it was all a setup.. someone trying to get him thrown in jail.. everything was recorded for 3 weeks prior his arrival in vegas... video, phones, the whole 9 yards.. they were hoping to catch him say.. you want me to do to you what i did to ron and nicole 12 years ago or however long ago it was LOL

Yes....Saw off your exwife and a waiters head.......get off. Break into hotel room and rob rrrrrrr reclaim what you used to own, get charged with almost a dozen felony's........GUILTY........The way I see it, it's just like Al Capone....look at all the peeps he killed(ALLEGEDLY) and then gets the book thrown at him from the IRS......It's what I hope will become poetic justice against Juice!!! :laughing:

he affected a citizens arrest for his stolen stuff. clarck county is screaming for blood because its oj.

even the news is screamming frame up. your thoughts..................

This country is full of racists :laughing: He killed WHITE PEOPLE And got away w/ it...They are gonna make sure he PAYS for his sins ...Personally I dont think its a frame up..I think he got caught And the Clark County prosecutors office is gonna make sure he pays for what he has done. just my opinion

Conspiracy Theory:

Here's the scenario. It's a setup alright, but not how you might think.

Let's say OJ has been selling memorabilia on the black market to evade the $30-mil-plus civil judgment against him. Maybe one (or more) of the guys in that hotel room that night has been stiffing OJ on his cut. Or maybe OJ thought he should get a bigger share. Whatever the reason, OJ was headed to that room to discuss the situation and somebody in that room was thinking ahead. So, the tape's rolling... "go ahead and cry, OJ... and this little gem goes to the police." A little blackmail between friends, always a nice thing.

But OJ doesn't show up to chat. Instead he comes in with goons and guns. That blows everything out of the water, a very-pizzed-off somebody leaks the tape, and voila-- here we are.

Supporting evidence: the very existence of the tape in the first place shows that somebody knew something was going to happen. Also, OJ has never made a peep about any of his stuff being stolen. That's not the kind of thing that stays quiet.

My prediction: the criminal charges evaporate... look for income-tax evasion charges down the road. That's what'll put him away, where he should have gone a decade ago.

Anyway, my $.02...

post-475-1190296990_thumb.gif

he affected a citizens arrest for his stolen stuff. clarck county is screaming for blood because its oj.

even the news is screamming frame up. your thoughts..................

Sorry Bob. Here at Clark County I think they are just trying to make sense of what Noozeguy is splainin'......

as Al Sharpton, and Jesse (HI)Jackson would say...."he's guilty because he's a :fro_smokin: "

:beer_bang: :grin::dope:

back to reality

this all stems from his first case. during the second trial, the civil suit...he was found guilty, and was ordered to pay millions of dollars in restitution......before that verdict...he gave most, if not all, of his memoribilia to, at the time, to his good friend and attorney...i cannot remember the guys name right now...but it is in the news from last week or so......

anyway...oj's debts piled up with this guy too, and OJ told him...keep all my memoribilia, that obsolves my debts with you....so this attorney sells all this stuff to the guy who got robbed in Vegas.

someone should just shoot that azz, and save the taxpayers of Las Vegas, and Nevada the money..

AND WHO THE EFFE HAD HIM AS BEST MAN IN THE WEDDING HE WAS IN VEGAS FOR ANYWAY? :beer_bang:

In the tag line for this topic you asked for our thoughts....

I'm thinking these kind of threads are a waste of DDR space. Please focus your future topics on monkies and monkie related points of interest. No OJ is a monkie jokes :afro:

stop Monkieing around , this is serious stuff !! hehehe

:beer_bang: He should be exiled to cuba or someplace nice like that, that won't put up with :beer_bang:

just my 1 cent, OJs not worth 2 !!

ok new twist, one of the "victems" was arrested today for violating his parole not probation parole that means he is a state felon !!! so now we have crooks in the mix. he (the victem) lives in riverside ca. and was not aloud to go more than 50 miles out of the county. so there is more sighns of some really hinky stuff in all this.

i AM NOT an oj fan of any kind. is he giulty of murder ?i honestly dont know. he was not convicted of it.

and as i said as i watch this as any other person i dont put any thought to his trial. however try this scenario.

your girlfreind is murdered your blamed. lets say you truly didnt do it. but the whole world wont believe you. your found innocent. but it doesnt matter. now as from facts above some schmuk steals or blackmails whatever the case maybe, and you try to get your stuff back, and this happens to you. how would you feel?

its obvious the victems are criminaly involved in somthing. its obvious these arnt poor happless victems.and now theres a a leaked audio. add it up without looking at it as oj simpson. and it doesnt smell right thats what im trying to get across

i know alot of folks feel like fk oj he gets what he gets . but i ask you, think about it if it was you. was oj trying to make money without paying the law suit back probably. but if you were hit with a 30 million dollar law suit i garuntee you would be doing the same thing.

he doesnt have a criminal record. those victems do. somthing just aint right :beercheers: