Big Thanx to DDR

barefoot bob

Damn Bob that had to of been a real testing time for you till you got to your boy. Atleast he got most of this weekend in before he had the accident.

Glad all he got was just a lil rash and no long-term injuries to show for it.

P.S.

Thanks for letting me camp with you...My daughter had a blast with the other kids (after she stopped being shy).

we enjoyed having you couldnt have asked for a better weekend exept for the abrupt end

Once you install a stabilizer.....you will never want to ride without one. I used to use Scotts / Ohlins, I have since switched over to GPR. I love their service and they are kinda local / San Diego. BTW, my wife thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. How did the CR do? :flipoff:

it did awesome!!!

the little effer is up and walking around maybe hes not going to be a bench warmer halloween :shake:

hes already wanting to know where to work tomorrow. i told him no where :dunno:

if hes asking to work lol maybe you need to check his head for a big bump :boxer: i am always looking the other way lol :shake:

Capt

I am so glad everything turned out ok. We were packed up and ready to go when we saw the rangers go out and come back and then you flying by and I told Bob I wasn't going anywhere til we found out everything was going to be ok. Having your kids hurt and not knowing whats up is the worst feeling ever. I am glad he's getting back to his usual self, thats the best sign right there!!

he is still in a lot of pain but hes hobbling around i couldnt believe it.that kids a weirdo i asked him if gis motorcycle career was over and i got a fast and sharp hell no. hell be back to showing off soon he loves an audience hes a big ham

a lil update

mr hobbles actually worked wed and thurs he has a limp his knee is the worse part

now the bike the exhaust is kinked rear wheel is out of true and the front rim is bent. it looks as if he really did hit somthing.

he had some monsterous spokes laced in to rear wheel the guy at the motorcycle shop told us that if he wrecked those spokes he would be in the hospital or dead i guess he wasnt lying. the reaer whell is repairable. does anybody have an extra front rim for an 05 crf 450 ??? and maybe an extra header pipe ???

glad Cody is ok. i was sitting in camp and saw the bike come back on the truck and new something was amiss. thats when Andrew filled me in on what happened. looks like the big man upstairs was looking down on this one. :rockwoot:

again thanks a bunch bob for having us out. it was truly a great weekend. major props to your son for not losing his balls for riding. cant wait to see him pulling wheelies on the sand again. :beer_bang:

a lil update

mr hobbles actually worked wed and thurs he has a limp his knee is the worse part

now the bike the exhaust is kinked rear wheel is out of true and the front rim is bent. it looks as if he really did hit somthing.

he had some monsterous spokes laced in to rear wheel the guy at the motorcycle shop told us that if he wrecked those spokes he would be in the hospital or dead i guess he wasnt lying. the reaer whell is repairable. does anybody have an extra front rim for an 05 crf 450 ??? and maybe an extra header pipe ???

Did he hit something ?or lose it in the whoops?...............glad he is o.k

he definatly hit somthing his rear rim is wasted but those monster a$$ spokes are un bothered front rim needs to be trued it took a whollop as well. his brand new e2 exhaust is kinked but im sure that was from the tumble. bars arnt bent everything else seems ok x-5 is hooking me up with a rim so a lil work he'll be ready to rock halloweeny :thumb:

he definatly hit somthing his rear rim is wasted but those monster a$$ spokes are un bothered front rim needs to be trued it took a whollop as well. his brand new e2 exhaust is kinked but im sure that was from the tumble. bars arnt bent everything else seems ok x-5 is hooking me up with a rim so a lil work he'll be ready to rock halloweeny :thumb:

Give thumpertalk a call if you need some parts... and ask em for the hookup. :D if they argue tell em Nick said to take care of you... if they still argue.. Ill go down there and set em straight for ya :D... If your not a member of their forums already they have a new member discount good for your first purchase and its 10% off your entire order. Anything over 149 is free shipping and since your in cali.. go for the regular ground shipping cuz.. they use california overnight for most packages and you will see your stuff in a day or 2. :D

thanx bro we got the rim covered thanks x-5. :thumbsdown: were going to true the other. can thumper get us the back section to a white bros e-2 slip on its kinked from the accdent its brand new first trip out :(

or possibly an akron black anodizes front rim ??? pm me please

Edited by barefoot bob