dirtbikes or quads

Scadigan

Just wanted to start a thread to see what you prefere a quad or a dirtbike and what u have. i myself like dirtbikes and have a 99 ktm300 and 06 crf450r i do love quads for night riding though always up for those midnight rides.

SORRY if there is already a thread like this i did not really want to search around looking for one.

i like both but prefer 2 wheels for the adrenaline rush... Nothing like a 7am pastrana ride thru the dunes... " HEY PETE WAIT UP!!!! Stupid bike go faster dammit faster "

I dont think ill have to worry a bout being able to keep up now.. I currently ride a 97 CR500 :D

I ride both. 4 wheelers are fun and alot easier to take slower cruises with, but there is nothing like a 2 wheeler ride. 5th gear pinned over the whoops. :laughoff::laughoff:

I don't prefer one over the other though. I actually ride teh qaud more than the 2 wheeler because it's a pain to bring out to the dunes along with everything else.

yep to that ...it seems to take longer to heal from a crash on a 2 wheeler :laughoff::laughoff:

Huh? :laughoff: Quad wrecks are way worse than 2 wheeler crashes. In a crash, quads get more out of control than a 2 wheeler and weigh a hell of alot more when they land on you. :laughoff: You can just lay a bike down or bail way easier when on 2 wheels. Just my .02. :laughoff:

I have both and like both the same. The quad is fun on trail rides with slow people but nothing beats the two wheeler when it comes to big air. I agree with Pete since I crash on both the quad is a big pig when it lands on you or you loop out but I have 4 broken ribs now from the dirt bike so what do I know. :laughoff:

i like both but prefer 2 wheels for the adrenaline rush... Nothing like a 7am pastrana ride thru the dunes... " HEY PETE WAIT UP!!!! Stupid bike go faster dammit faster "

I dont think ill have to worry a bout being able to keep up now.. I currently ride a 97 CR500 :D

lol ya well im sure u will have no problem keeping up through the dunes or up the hill now my brother in law has a 97 cr500 and that thing is wicked. :laughoff::laughoff:

i was the same way... grew up on the water small lakes and river... and put putted the 3 wheelers around... day i turned 17 i got me a bike... little kx125.. then bakc to the 3 wheelers for a while... then i got my first brand new bike.. :D wr426.. then my older but faster 97 cr500 that i currently ride. 3 wheelers were fun.. a quad here and there but nothing just felt RIGHT other than 2 wheels..

Wow, metal is world famous for his KFX and gear that he puts on it!

I used to have 2 KFX's and rode with a guy with a red and white banshee but he was so slow that I sold them and got a Rhino, however I can still smoke him! I think his old age has something to do with it too.

Hey ktm300kid, the rumor is that you wrecked a bike last weekend at Dumont, true?

Wow, metal is world famous for his KFX and gear that he puts on it!

I used to have 2 KFX's and rode with a guy with a red and white banshee but he was so slow that I sold them and got a Rhino, however I can still smoke him! I think his old age has something to do with it too.

Hey ktm300kid, the rumor is that you wrecked a bike last weekend at Dumont, true?

umm no i didnt wreck at all last weekend i laid my dirtbike down once but nothing big. i think you are thinking of something else which is my sisters boyfriend crashed his streetbike on the way to dumont but wasnt me :D where did u here that from anyways?