Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Bob....

:thumbsdown: I have been searching EVERYwhere for this hat for you. I think I may have a solution. Cole has Sophie as a friend on myspace. I have shot her an email and see what she says, but she hasn't replied yet.

Edited by buggychick
Posted (edited)

Bob....

:thumbsdown: I have been searching EVERYwhere for this hat for you. I think I may have a solution. Cole has Sophie as a friend on myspace. I have shot her an email and see what she says, but she hasn't replied yet.

thanx bc my halloween wont be complete without it i might need a chin strap though for running talledega behind dunefreak :boxer:

is it called a babushka ????

Edited by barefoot bob
Posted

thanx bc my halloween wont be complete without it i might need a chin strap though for running talledega behind dunefreak :boxer:

is it called a babushka ????

babushka is going to be a scarf wrapped around the head and tied under the chin, not really like Sophie is wearing...Looks like the pic is a faux fur hat and the video is an oversized beanie

:thumbsdown: still looking though

Posted

You want the glasses too? :thumbsdown:

oooo i have the perfect glasses now i just need to find some maternity short pants overalls

my wife through her old ones away :(

im gonna be a sexy beast :fro_smokin:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...