Halloween DDR meet & greet

dunefreak

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he meant Franks last car (before the orange SCU).

yea it was franks car.

the belt was poppin off and over heating when we first took it out. and we got it stuck, but frank burried it for us after he hopped in.haha

then we figured out the radiator was crap.so we got a new radiator and a new belt. its runnin at 185 now so that problems fixed. but last saturday we found out that we needed a new alternator. now thats in and runnin good. hopefully it runs good for halloween weekend.

Edited by $PocketChange$

yea it was franks car.

the belt was poppin off and over heating when we first took it out. and we got it stuck, but frank burried it for us after he hopped in.haha

then we figured out the radiator was crap.so we got a new radiator and a new belt. its runnin at 185 now so that problems fixed. but last saturday we found out that we needed a new alternator. now thats in and runnin good. hopefully it runs good for halloween weekend.

we gotta go on some cool rhino and quad rides. man i cant wait. hey wheres the pics of the 804?!?!

Edited by tanner54

Hey Ted. Whats up. Are you coming out for Halloween?

Daughter is cheering for her high school, Football every Friday night right now, son is playing soccer and football every Saturday, I'm thinking of buying some land near Jodi and joining JVR.com (Johnson Valley Riders). I'm effed 'till Turkey-day. Glad to read you guys have been having a good time. Looks like alot of new people picking up on the website. Keep it up, remember to print up your Do's and Dont's for all the newbies. On a side note, the BLM meeting on a Saturday, is that Veterans weekend? :headbang1:

Need my sand fix its been a long wait!!! count me in :banghead:

Hell yeah thats what im talking about bro... see you out there... hopefully not to hung over... lol

Who is rolling out there with you?

See you out there and maybe we can roll together... I know I have a couple cats rolling with me... My carnal is rolling too.....

Hell yeah thats what im talking about bro... see you out there... hopefully not to hung over... lol

Who is rolling out there with you?

See you out there and maybe we can roll together... I know I have a couple cats rolling with me... My carnal is rolling too.....

sup gerry i think the whole klan rolling with us but they might leave on saturday i want to leave early friday morning, but ill hit you on thursday.

got the bikes running pretty good see you up there

sooo umm whos taking the beer :banghead: cuz we dont really drink that much no more :ninja:

good deal. We'll see ya then! :banghead:

What he said.... We usually meet up at dumont so wanting to make sure they where going... Im gonna make it out to the meet... nothing like meeating a whole bunch of nerds like me that hang out in front of the computer... lol