Halloween DDR meet & greet

dunefreak

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then DDR as a group would have to get a ticket because there are hundreds maybe thousands of DDR members gathering at the dunes on big weekends. Thats one spot. But thats only if you wanna get technical. :laughoff:

They gotta catch me first. :beercheers: We'll have Pauly Paul lead the chase ride :headbang1: (with no whip of course) :laughoff: . Hey that would be cool! Everyone gather at the south pole, wait for the BLM to come ticket us for "loitering", then the BLM could go on the best dune ride of their life with us. :laughoff::clap:

^^^

:lol: Effin' Pauly :laughing::lol: He's famous you know. :blury:

I'll be there.

Yiah Yiah :beer_bang: :beer_bang:

you are camping with us right?

yea, were definately camping with you guys, but idk whats up anymore cuz my dad wentto apex by himself with his quad to get his leak fixed and i guess when he was pullin it out he tore an ACL in his good knee, :beercheers: his other knee has already had that happen to it b4 :beer_bang: he just got back from the hospital. but im pretty sure we'll still be out ther next weekend so the rest of us can start mobin'... :blury:

Edited by $PocketChange$

yea, were definately camping with you guys, but idk whats up anymore cuz my dad wentto apex by himself with his quad to get his leak fixed and i guess when he was pullin it out he tore an ACL in his good knee, :beercheers: his other knee has already had that happen to it b4 :laughing: he just got back from the hospital. but im pretty sure we'll still be out ther next weekend so the rest of us can start mobin'... :beer_bang:

the rules with my dad when we duned was you get hurt you ride the lawn chair. you get hurt there you go to hospital you get meds you ride the lawn chair. :blury:

i broke my leg in pismo went to the hospital went back to camp road the lawn chair. i was 14. but true to his word my pops broke his leg in mexico (actually ankle) he went to a mexican hospital :headbang1: got meds and road the lawnchair. he had it easier than me though he had meds and vodka :beer_bang:

yea, were definately camping with you guys, but idk whats up anymore cuz my dad wentto apex by himself with his quad to get his leak fixed and i guess when he was pullin it out he tore an ACL in his good knee, :flipoff: his other knee has already had that happen to it b4 :lol: he just got back from the hospital. but im pretty sure we'll still be out ther next weekend so the rest of us can start mobin'... :grin:

dam dude i cant believe that so what did they do with his leg, is he gonna be able to drive the car??

The hubby will be there for sure. Not sure if I will make it out to the meet & greet or not. Will have to find a long semi flat road all the way around to get to it. J/K I know the only long flat semi bumpy road is the road in to Dumont. I just had surgery (yuckie girl stuff) and I have been banned from quads and buggies and hard bouncing until Thanksgiving. Sometimes it really sucks being a girl. Can't wait to see everyone though... :flipoff:

the rules with my dad when we duned was you get hurt you ride the lawn chair. you get hurt there you go to hospital you get meds you ride the lawn chair. :beatdeadhorse:

i broke my leg in pismo went to the hospital went back to camp road the lawn chair. i was 14. but true to his word my pops broke his leg in mexico (actually ankle) he went to a mexican hospital :dance: got meds and road the lawnchair. he had it easier than me though he had meds and vodka :news:

uyea, well were still gonna be out there, and i dont care whats broken, im not ridding no lawn chair. ill ride with a broken leg. even if its the rhino.

yea it was franks car.

the belt was poppin off and over heating when we first took it out. and we got it stuck, but frank burried it for us after he hopped in.haha

then we figured out the radiator was crap.so we got a new radiator and a new belt. its runnin at 185 now so that problems fixed. but last saturday we found out that we needed a new alternator. now thats in and runnin good. hopefully it runs good for halloween weekend.

Pocket change, sorry about the radiater/alternator issue, wish you would of called, the radiater was fairly

new Im sure we could have it gotten fixed, Well any way welcome to the wonderful world of expense hobby. I will be out there this weekend with my family and our usual crew at the little dunes. I would love to offer you drink, but had to quit (blood sugar just a little high). Hopefully you have driven the crap out that PLATINUM, Maybe we can go on a nice slow cruise, to manny people to go fast. :laughing:

Yeah! Can't wait to hang with Whitney again!! :peek:

Everything ready but the cooler!! :laughing:

Quad's already there, come Friday I'll be seeing how fast the Wrangler can get to Dumont. (within the speed limit of coarse) :freakin_nuts:

:shout: ONE MORE DAY!!!!!