Halloween DDR meet & greet

dunefreak

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is now mandatory that any newbies or members that have never showed up HAVE TO! :laughing: j/k Hope to see many new peeps out there. It should be a good time! :idiot: Don't be shy. :MBdance:

Look it is "Corporate Pete" again, laying down the new company policies.

Remember Pete at the dunes, you are not corporate pete you are Pimpshack Pete :dunno:

Pete, YOU are more than welcome to camp with the geezers at # 9. Now do you feel better that you have an invite? :blink::blink:

yeah I already knew that. :laughoff: It's really rocky out there though. I am gonna probably just camp in the same spot I always do somewhere down from 6. Thanks though, Terry. :laughing:

yeah I already knew that. :laughoff: It's really rocky out there though. I am gonna probably just camp in the same spot I always do somewhere down from 6. Thanks though, Terry. :laughing:

I wouldn't want you to have to run over any rocks so I will be glad to rake a path for you. Look at it this way you have to come over to get me for a ride anyway don't you? At least I hope you will be coming over! :blink::blink::blink:

I wouldn't want you to have to run over any rocks so I will be glad to rake a path for you. Look at it this way you have to come over to get me for a ride anyway don't you? At least I hope you will be coming over! :news: :dance: :blink:

:dance: :laughoff: I just don't like it way out there that much. I am just gonna park where I always do. Don't take it personal. Besides, Jim & Steveo are gonna be with me and they just might turn the stereo on. :news::blink: :dance: j/k

And yes of course I'll come get you for some rides. What did ya think, we were just gonna let you sit out on the rocks while we tore up some sand? :blink::laughing:

:dance: :laughoff: I just don't like it way out there that much. I am just gonna park where I always do. Don't take it personal. Besides, Jim & Steveo are gonna be with me and they just might turn the stereo on. :dance: :blink::blink: j/k

And yes of course I'll come get you for some rides. What did ya think, we were just gonna let you sit out on the rocks while we tore up some sand? :blink::laughing:

Well it was of some concern, since I am being exiled to the misfit camp of all misfit camps I just didn't want to be the first to be banned from official DDR car rides :D

Well it was of some concern, since I am being exiled to the misfit camp of all misfit camps I just didn't want to be the first to be banned from official DDR car rides :D

:dance: :laughoff: Nobody is being exiled nor banned from anything. stop it :laughing::blink: . I am camping in the same spot I have been camping in for years and doing the same thing I have always been doing out there- having fun and hanging with everyone. :dance: You are the one who said you're gonna be out by 9, not me.

Looking forward to some good runs with you and everyone else :dance: and hanging out at comp to watch all the crazies. :blink::blink::D

:slap::MBdance: Nobody is being exiled nor banned from anything. stop it :laughing::driver: . I am camping in the same spot I have been camping in for years and doing the same thing I have always been doing out there- having fun and hanging with everyone. :dunno: You are the one who said you're gonna be out by 9, not me.

Looking forward to some good runs with you and everyone else :driver: and hanging out at comp to watch all the crazies. :watching::thumb::D

I am exiling myself to #9. Not for any reason other than I like it out there! Pete you got to chill, this corprate life your leading has your stress level over the top mang! :dope::laughoff: