Halloween DDR meet & greet

dunefreak

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:slap:

did you crash on the flats?

:lol: uh no. I was coming the back way back to camp, ended up hitting a burm and caught air, landed on my noggin.

dont think it knocked any sense into me though. :lol::lol:

Im all ready for halloween, went and got decorations and candy yesterday. Woo hoooooo :idiot:

I was told by a LEO that gatherings are no longer allowed. There was a law passed that if a goup is larger than 20 people they will be cited for loitering. Holy moly!!!!

Edited by wingnut

and here i was devising a plan for us to get around it. dont believe anything you here on the interweb. :whoop:

two flying birdies for the wingnut. :laughoff:

even if he is serious, then they'd have to ticket everybody loitering at comp hill all day! :laughoff:

Well then DDR as a group would have to get a ticket because there are hundreds maybe thousands of DDR members gathering at the dunes on big weekends. Thats one spot. But thats only if you wanna get technical. :laughoff:

They gotta catch me first. :whoop: We'll have Pauly Paul lead the chase ride :laughoff: (with no whip of course) :flipoff: . Hey that would be cool! Everyone gather at the south pole, wait for the BLM to come ticket us for "loitering", then the BLM could go on the best dune ride of their life with us. :lol::dunno:

Let's do it. :coffee::laughoff: South Pole, Saturday Oct 27th, 2PM. Meet up, chat, say hi, hang out, maybe hook up for a ride, etc. :banghead:

Let's see if we can get even more DDR people than last time. It was quite the turnout! :2cents:

s_pole.jpg

Who's in? :dance:

im in, was stuck at camp last meet & greet . blew the mendeola 1 hour right befor....good times.. :flipoff: