Halloween DDR meet & greet

dunefreak

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey PJAY, was that you out by the south pole on kickoff weekend with trans troubles? I cruised up to a 4 seater that had broke his trans sometime on that Sunday (the 7th). I asked if he was ok to make sure he wasn't stranded out there and he said he was ok. I think it was 2 guys and a girl. Was that you? I was on a Raptor 660 followed by a white LTR450 and Suzuki utilty quad.

Oh helllllll yeah! You know you want to! :driver: That would be awesome if you came out Terry. You HAVE to since you aren't gonna get much dune time in this season. :laughing: I don't know wtf this talk about an official DDR camp is though. I haven't been invited yet. :slap::bawl::dope: I might be all by my lonesome that weekend. :dunno: I haven't really talked with anyone yet. That "camp" word seems to be almost as bad as "potluck" lately. :peek: :laughoff:

:thumb: yiah yiah! :watching:

bow chica wow wow!!!!!! :driver::dunno:

Sounds good. Welcome to DDR. We'll see you out there. :D:MBdance:

Nope not me... i broke saturday afternoon , on the woops ontop of comp. made it back to camp..and chilled..i have a silver/blue "morphic tyrant" looking rail..with (2) big a$$ white flags with blue chevy bowties on them...

I am exiling myself to #9. Not for any reason other than I like it out there! Pete you got to chill, this corprate life your leading has your stress level over the top mang! :MBdance::driver:

Terry you read that wrong then. :slap: I wasn't stressed about anything at all.....other that I really hope you can rake a large enough path to your camp so I don't drive over any rocks larger than 3/4th's of an inch. :driver::thumb::dope::laughing:

corporate life! :dunno::watching::laughoff:

:lol: ill be there! :laughoff:

Cool, except its at the south pole, not the :laughoff:;):laughoff:

i'll be there as long as i set my alarm . begging ogp if he'll reconsider the no funco rides :dope:

I hear ya Pete. It's hard to keep track of time out at the dunes. "Time? fk time! Oh wait, thast right.... we gotta meet up at 2 with everyone." :dope::laughoff:

And as for making OGP reconsider...good luck with that! :peek: :flipoff:

I hear ya Pete. It's hard to keep track of time out at the dunes. "Time? fk time! Oh wait, thast right.... we gotta meet up at 2 with everyone." :dope::laughoff:

And as for making OGP reconsider...good luck with that! :lol::flipoff:

:laughoff:

yea, well i can getfrom the north pole to the south pole in a minute with that rail. ha

And as for making OGP reconsider...good luck with that! :lol::flipoff:

true so i guess i'll have to cruise the rhino to the s/ pole with my eyes shut and pretend i'm in a rail :laughoff: