Halloween Dress up

EY3BA11

who dresses up their pets for halloween??

The wife showed up with this contraption..

DSCF1009~1.JPG

This is how the dog felt :laughing:

DSCF1012~1.JPG

I personally think the wife went off the deep end with this one.. :driver: but you know what they say.. a happy wife is a happy life.. :thumb::MBdance:

Guest Crasher
:MBdance: Poor Hannah!! She looks THRILLED... :laughing: I'll have to dig out my pics of Jordan dressed up as a witch last year. Pretty funny, she wouldn't MOVE when we put it on!! But I just couldn't resist. :driver:

like?

the truth is, they are an inferior species....that is why they have been domesticated

don't take this the wrong way because inferior doesn't say it is ok to mistreat animals....i hate people who do that.....but what I am saying is that yeah, we get attached, yes, we THINK they are like children.........

but in the final analysis, they aren't....

what human characteristics are you referring to?

like?

the truth is, they are an inferior species....that is why they have been domesticated

don't take this the wrong way because inferior doesn't say it is ok to mistreat animals....i hate people who do that.....but what I am saying is that yeah, we get attached, yes, we THINK they are like children.........

my old dog did, everytime i got home beer was gone out of the fridge :laughoff:

:clap:

like?

Emotion.....and no I didn't take it wrong. This is just a discussion....and I was surprised at your response is all. :clap:

like?

They have the ability to learn.

My big male dog Storm who has been trained extensively know about 52 words and 15 sentences.

They get sad and depressed (very human) They morn the loss of a loved one. Fact!

They play. not all inferior species play.

When they mature they have the mentality of a 2 to 3 year old. (that's the smart dogs)

Much like children, they can be very spoiled or well behaved depending on how they were raised.

Some smile. :D My champion female smiled, but only at people she liked.

They know certain Rights from Wrongs.

They will protect there young to the death if need be.

(Any more question?) :clap:

They have the ability to learn.

My big male dog Storm who has been trained extensively know about 52 words and 15 sentences.

They get sad and depressed (very human) They morn the loss of a loved one. Fact!

They play. not all inferior species play.

When they mature they have the mentality of a 2 to 3 year old. (that's the smart dogs)

Much like children, they can be very spoiled or well behaved depending on how they were raised.

Some smile. :D My champion female smiled, but only at people she liked.

They know certain Rights from Wrongs.

They will protect there young to the death if need be.

(Any more question?) :clap:

none of those are SPECIFICALLY human characteristics...they are also shared by hundreds of other species, like dolphins, monkeys, rats, elephants............

Emotion.....and no I didn't take it wrong. This is just a discussion....and I was surprised at your response is all. :clap:

just 1 of hundreds of species that show emotion....emotion cannot be considered "human-like" because it is shared with so many other species.

the one I would think would differentiate us from other species is the ability to reason

none of those are SPECIFICALLY human characteristics...they are also shared by hundreds of other species, like dolphins, monkeys, rats, elephants............

Then why don't you be more specific about which human characterristics you are refering to.

Edited by desertskyz

:laughoff: Poor Hannah!! She looks THRILLED... :clap: I'll have to dig out my pics of Jordan dressed up as a witch last year. Pretty funny, she wouldn't MOVE when we put it on!! But I just couldn't resist. :flipoff:

Here babe

post-184-1192653018_thumb.jpg

who dresses up their pets for halloween??

The wife showed up with this contraption..

DSCF1009~1.JPG

This is how the dog felt :clap:

DSCF1012~1.JPG

I personally think the wife went off the deep end with this one.. :flipoff: but you know what they say.. a happy wife is a happy life.. :whistle::laughoff:

I think your going to be the next star on "WHEN PET'S ATTACK" if you dont get him out of that suit..LOL

Other then that he looks cute..