cycoguy Posted October 23, 2007 Posted October 23, 2007 I can't sleep at night, Yet at work I'm not tired... I can only keep thinking about dumont, and just get more and more excited.... I've got the sand bug bad! IS IT THURSDAY YET? Quote
D-YT Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 I can't sleep at night, Yet at work I'm not tired... I can only keep thinking about dumont, and just get more and more excited.... I've got the sand bug bad! IS IT THURSDAY YET? Glad to hear I'm not the only one. It's like I have an addiction. Sometimes I wonder, I haven't had it this bad before. Quote
itszackyadigg Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 meto i can sleep, but its like all i tihnk about is riding at dumont this week and i think of how its gonna be, and where im gonna ride haha gooddddd is killin me! Quote
DuneJNKY Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 It SUX!!!! This week before the Dunes Drags !!!! I guess this is how drug addicts feel........... but weve got it for the Dunes TWO MORE DAYS PEOPLES!!!! Quote
TheAlaskan Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 Only three more days!..... work is dragging like a MOFO! Quote
itszackyadigg Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 ya 2 more days! 50 sum hours! its to far away it needs to hurry up!! but The Alaskan has it bad, 3 days... whew Quote
TheAlaskan Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 H*ll yeah I do! The worst part is, my boss is heading out there on thursday, so if I try to sneak out early and jam on out to dumont with my luck I'd run into him and get busted..... Have to go ....incognito Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 It SUX!!!! This week before the Dunes Drags !!!! I woke up today thinking it was Thurs......which would be my Fri. Quote
beau Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 you guys!!! I can't get there til Thanksgiving!!! :rant_on: Quote
Scadigan Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 1 more day whoooo im rolling out thursday morning Quote
Tracie515 Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 We will be heading out after schools out thursday. I got the bug really bad! Quote
itszackyadigg Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 probably exactly 24 hours left here ahh its killin me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just wanna go and and meet some DDR people because Quote
itszackyadigg Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 Finally, bout an hour left untill we leave ! god im so excited well im gonna go pack really fast help load the bikes and meet you all out there! me, my dad, and his friend will be out at banshee hill saturday morning ! See you guys there (whoevers going) Quote
dunefreak Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 Finally, bout an hour left untill we leave ! god im so excited well im gonna go pack really fast help load the bikes and meet you all out there! me, my dad, and his friend will be out at banshee hill saturday morning ! See you guys there (whoevers going) I mergred that post into this thread. There is no reason to start a new topic when there already is one about "I can't wait". :peek: :freakin_nuts: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 me either... gonna pack up the pre-runner altima, run to thumpertalk and get the last bit of parts... Jets, needles, and a new paddle.. then haul azzzzzz to dumont first thing tomorrow AM... hopefully get the bike tuned by lunch.. then dune the rest of the weekend... WOOHOOO... Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 20 minutes to go........and iam heading out there! Quote
DuneJNKY Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 :dance: 30 MINUTES LEFT!!!!!! :beer_bang: Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 :dance: 30 MINUTES LEFT!!!!!! :beer_bang: how is it your time and mine are different.????? Quote
Foxysandchick Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 38 hours for me :beer_bang: See ya'll out there! Quote
TheAlaskan Posted October 26, 2007 Posted October 26, 2007 :dance: Only 20 more hours 'til :beer_bang: :boyyy: .....in that order too Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.